the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are born you are attracted to a specific sex based on their face and body. end

you're a complete idiot fuck and you look like one to top it off. You probably don't even know what gender you are.

I think the current way of thinking is to have it that at one end of the spectrum you have wanting to have sex with women, and on the other end wanting to have sex with men. The theory is that everyone falls somewhere within that scale, and thus most (if not all) people are thus at least partially bisexual.

I, however, am the exception to that rule, being as I am almost mythically hetero.

I love canada and hope next summer get to pick out a girl and do her losing my virginity before being 21(will be 20). It's not much money. I figured out the only way to live to my potential would be to fully gain independence and not have to deal with the opposite sex on a basis.

Sorry, you are a virgin......

This a joke?

19 and a virgin. I do not want to socialize with a girl but being 19 my sex drive is high. The fact you can pick out a female based on your sexual preference and do her for pretty cheap in privacy is something that would be a cool way for me to loose my virginity imo.

19 and a virgin. I do not want to socialize with a girl but being 19 my sex drive is high. The fact you can pick out a female based on your sexual preference and do her for pretty cheap in privacy is something that would be a cool way for me to loose my virginity imo.
The Greys wants to lose his virginity to a prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.