the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love bazookas. They are so powerful and beautiful. Seriously. I wish I could use one some time.

bazookas are to big. Give me an automatic rifle and i'll shoot some terrorists into hell!.

bazookas are to big. Give me an automatic rifle and i'll shoot some terrorists into hell!.
Not that big. I like the way you should hold it to use it, putting it on your shoulder. Everytime I watch movies with bazooka in it - I drool...

I love bazookas. They are so powerful and beautiful. Seriously. I wish I could use one some time.

One of the many things I can actually thank the Marines for allowing me to do, numerous times. They were actually rocket launchers, and I was able to shoot a self-guided missile too. Along with a few RPG's, grenade launchers, and a shit ton of demolitions. :p :oops: :kickass:

One of the many things I can actually thank the Marines for allowing me to do, numerous times. They were actually rocket launchers, and I was able to shoot a self-guided missile too. Along with a few RPG's, grenade launchers, and a shit ton of demolitions. :p :oops: :kickass:
:cry: Lucky ass!!! I'm going to go to Marines.
Or just send me one bazooka with CDs, dammit.

This is the one that I was actually issued for everyday use. It's called a SMAW (shoulder fired multi-purpose assault weapon). The back half of it is actually the rocket itself. Weighs roughly 40 lbs. The front half is the rocket laucher. Only weighs about 20 lbs. They come with night sights, infra-red, and regular iron sights. When the rocket actually fires, it reaches 160+ decibels, and shoots a firestream from the rear up to 30 feet. Fucking sweet looking at night. Oh it also comes equipped with a 6 round magazine of 9mm tracer rounds.

edit: that's not a pic of me, just a googled image
mk-153_smaw_dsc_0529_200411288213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.