the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love jennifer connely.

She seems distressed and at loss always. I think we would both be a perfect match. She does not have any roles where she seems like a typical celebrity on prozac. I think in her movies she might not be putting on an act.

cookiecutter said:
If I remember correctly it means "I, while living, have conquered the universe through the force of truth."

my friend pat writes it on his arm before every race, not the english translation, the vvvvv thing, and you got the translation right but out of order (according to v5's sig)...eh whatever i don't know shit about languages anyway

Mort Divine said:
Wow, she'd be a fucking hot elf if only her ears were pointed.

http://www.dragcity.com/press/pimages/photos/dc263ph01.jpg

She is really very pretty, honest kind of beauty, especially in the eyes.

i'm gunna have to disagree and say that she isn't that pretty in that picture and the hottest elf i know is arwen, liv tyler isn't quite as hot without the pointed ears though, and she looks almost as emaciated as her father in real life but hot elves are hard to come by unless they are video game characters

Susperia said:
^Her lips are lovely.

I agree completely :)

Kreator/Destroyer said:
i'm gunna have to disagree and say that she isn't that pretty in that picture and the hottest elf i know is arwen, liv tyler isn't quite as hot without the pointed ears though, and she looks almost as emaciated as her father in real life but hot elves are hard to come by unless they are video game characters

Gah, is my sense of beauty that far off from the norm haha.

Faith No More said:
Shes an elf that had a stupid fringe. And a singer etc :)

Is that the picture you're talking about?

She does nothing for me. I know when a female is my ideal type when I want to masterbate have sex with her or would be willing to jump of a cliff demenstrating not being with her would kill me. When I think of doing a lot of things in general I would not do with anyone that's how I know a female is the most beautiful/sexy one i've ever seen. She's not doing any of this. I guess we all have different taste. maybe i'm shallow.

Susperia said:
You're about as deep as dirty water Greys.

If I looked at the opposite sex like you would probably be gay. This is why i'm a male and you're a female!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.