the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vocals are very important to me, and they usually seal or break the deal. I think 3 Inches of Blood are pretty good, but the vocals make me reluctant to listen to them more. The vocals are also the main reason I don't like Black Metal. I can't stand that weird, high growl thing they do. I was listening to some Immortal once. I really liked the music but the vocals made me turn it off.

I like clean vocals the best, but I also like... well, I don't know what you'd call them, but John Bush type vocals.

check out pagan's mind

Nils K. Rue is a fantastic, versatile, and very powerful vocalist

they have made 3 videos so look them up on youtube

Vocals are among the main reasons I like black metal as much as I do, one such album of great note being Darkthrone's "A Blaze in the Northern Sky". The raw, pained sound has influenced my musical stylings greatly. Burzum's older material also has a big influence on me.

Into Eternity's "nu-metal/metalcore" vocals actually sound pretty high-end, seeing as they actually tend to fit the song rather than just being thrown in to add a mainstream appeal. :erk:

And to you yanks I was thinking do you find it hard to get served alcohol if under 21? Do you go to the pub/club, off-license or get your loving parents to buy it for you?

It's hard, I usually get an older friend to do it for me, but normally they only help you out if you need a keg. Without a fake i.d. it's impossible to buy alchohol underage.

I have a friend get beer who is also underraged who try's to get it from someone and it's a complete shit method. If I do not have some weed inbetween days I start to go nuts. I'm going to be 20 and have been drinking since like 15 a few times a week so nights just suck and boring as hell. One of my older cousins is getting a place soon and we're going to start hanging out and hopefully I can get beer more often. I have my permit which sucks too and that 5 hour course and drivers test scares the shit out of me. I can't even think about it.

See that totally sucks. Over here you usually only need i.d. to get into a full nightclub or if you look about 10. Even when I was underage it was easy to get served. Gunna have to wait a few more years till I move to America then. :loco:

See that totally sucks. Over here you usually only need i.d. to get into a full nightclub or if you look about 10. Even when I was underage it was easy to get served. Gunna have to wait a few more years till I move to America then. :loco:

It does suck, but it really isn't that hard to get booze. It's really only a problem if you need to get shit faced every fucking day in order to enjoy life or something. I don't do the club thing, so that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that you need to be 21 to get into most strip joints, but I'll be 21 in April, so it's cool.

Also, there's this strip club in Philly that I go to sometimes. It's BYOB so you only need to be 18, and it's all nude. On saturday nights they have live girl-on-girl shows on stage. :kickass:

I love drinking. But I only drink on weekends. I need to watch out that I don't drink too much, though. I've been really drunk before and said some really stupid shit when talking to chicks, that really ruined my chances.

It does suck, but it really isn't that hard to get booze. It's really only a problem if you need to get shit faced every fucking day in order to enjoy life or something. I don't do the club thing, so that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that you need to be 21 to get into most strip joints, but I'll be 21 in April, so it's cool.

Also, there's this strip club in Philly that I go to sometimes. It's BYOB so you only need to be 18, and it's all nude. On saturday nights they have live girl-on-girl shows on stage. :kickass:

not a huge fan of strip clubs as you have to pay and all you get is a huge tease but they are fun once in a while

not a huge fan of strip clubs as you have to pay and all you get is a huge tease but they are fun once in a while
Exactly. My philosohpy is: why spend lots of money on girls you're not gonna get? I would rather go out to a nightclub and spend money, and get to make out with a chick (though she probably won't be as hot as the strippers at a strip club).

You know, even if I do see a decent looking one, I still think to myself "she's a fucking stripper."

I'm the type of girl that would go to a strip club with my friends just to look at who's dancing there. Then, of course, I'd be like "Woah, here's $20 because your pole dancing skills impressed me!"

And, I'm serious. I would totally do that. If I found a really pretty stripper, I would definitely do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.