the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the type of girl that would go to a strip club with my friends just to look at who's dancing there. Then, of course, I'd be like "Woah, here's $20 because your pole dancing skills impressed me!"

And, I'm serious. I would totally do that. If I found a really pretty stripper, I would definitely do that.
You are an inspiration to all women who might one day be so stripper friendly

You are an inspiration to all women who might one day be so stripper friendly

Yes, I am stripper friendly...

However, if I was in a serious relationship with a guy and I would out he was fucking a stripper, I'd kick his ass.

And take his wallet.

Yes, I am stripper friendly...

However, if I was in a serious relationship with a guy and I would out he was fucking a stripper, I'd kick his ass.

And take his wallet.

who in the hell would cheat on you??

I love how i just signed up for fantasy baseball

I can't wait till it is available (TSN ultimate fantasy baseball) in like 2 weeks

also ordering baseball extra innings (60 games a week)

sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but Baseball is boring. I'm not a big sports nut, but if I'd watch any sport it would be either kickboxing or hockey. I want to see people get hurt.

sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but Baseball is boring.

And all this time, I could have sworn that it was exciting and interesting! Think of all those summer days I've wasted at the ballpark Thanks for showing us the light!

ANYWAY...

I love WaWa. Nothing beats a ten inch meatball and provolone hoagie from WaWa. Nothing.

And all this time, I could have sworn that it was exciting and interesting! Think of all those summer days I've wasted at the ballpark Thanks for showing us the light!

ANYWAY...

I love WaWa. Nothing beats a ten inch meatball and provolone hoagie from WaWa. Nothing.

andrew I wish you lived near my house man, we'd have so much fun hanging out

Status
Not open for further replies.