the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phils are probably going to be pretty good again, though I'm not sure if they've signed anyone this offseason or not.

:lol: at 90 million a year

MVP this year in the NL will be between howard, derek lee, alfonso soriano, albert pujols, lance berkman, and carlos beltran

if cubs win the central, expect soriano to get alot of votes

I think sori will improve on last year, I expect something like .285 - .366 (OBP) - 46 homeruns - 48 stolen bases - 120 runs - 103 RBI

I'd imagine D Lee will bounce back nicely after injuries - .310 - 43 - 117 RBI

:lol: at 90 million a year

MVP this year in the NL will be between howard, derek lee, alfonso soriano, albert pujols, lance berkman, and carlos beltran

if cubs win the central, expect soriano to get alot of votes

I think sori will improve on last year, I expect something like .285 - .366 (OBP) - 46 homeruns - 48 stolen bases - 120 runs - 103 RBI

I'd imagine D Lee will bounce back nicely after injuries - .310 - 43 - 117 RBI

I agree with you for the most part, but I'm not sure if Soriano is MVP material. The hitting is there, but he's a poor fielder. But, hey, you never know. The Cubs winning the central is an interesting possibilty. I think they're the only team in the division to make significant improvments, but it's hard to say if that will be enough. I would like very much to see them take the division, but it's hard to predict how the season will go with a new manager coming in.

Hopefully A-Rod won't be such a fucking head case this season. And hopefully Melky Cabrera will get some significant time in centerfield. Seriously, I like Damon and of course I loved Bernie, but it would be fantastic to have a CF who can, you know, throw the god damn ball.

I agree with you for the most part, but I'm not sure if Soriano is MVP material. The hitting is there, but he's a poor fielder. But, hey, you never know. The Cubs winning the central is an interesting possibilty. I think they're the only team in the division to make significant improvments, but it's hard to say if that will be enough. I would like very much to see them take the division, but it's hard to predict how the season will go with a new manager coming in.

Hopefully A-Rod won't be such a fucking head case this season. And hopefully Melky Cabrera will get some significant time in centerfield. Seriously, I like Damon and of course I loved Bernie, but it would be fantastic to have a CF who can, you know, throw the god damn ball.

I wouldn't say soriano is a poor fielder, 22 assists last year with 11 errors (respectable amount)

he's definately an MVP candidate if cubs make a huge improvement this year and he puts up another monster season

Status
Not open for further replies.