the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hibernal_dream said:
I love sunny winter days. It's so deceptive - outside and it's bright and sunny and then you go out and it's cold as fuck.

I love bleak dark winter days, when it isn't windy at all.

It is just so fucking eerie, you step outside and not a sound is heard, the wind isn't there, and yet it is all dark and ominous.

Mort Divine said:
I love bleak dark winter days, when it isn't windy at all.

It is just so fucking eerie, you step outside and not a sound is heard, the wind isn't there, and yet it is all dark and ominous.

Same here. Great days to listen to Agalloch.

Montu Sekhmet said:
Same here. Great days to listen to Agalloch.

Exactly :)

Oh man, it was weird I had a day exactly like that once but I could hear the wind howling, I couldn't feel it yet it was howling. Total wtf moment.

I love looking at my penis in the shower when it's hard thinking about naughty hotties eventually touching my sexy penis. Masterbating naked with water running on you is beautiful. Just being naked and horny touching yourself until you can't take it anymore!. HAWT

The Greys said:
I love looking at my penis in the shower when it's hard thinking about naughty hotties eventually touching my sexy penis. Masterbating naked with water running on you is beautiful. Just being naked and horny touching yourself until you can't take it anymore!. HAWT
no

The Greys said:

hahahahahahahhhahhahahah it's only funny because you're actually serious you're fucking hilarious hahaha

If any of you want to take a shower with me tomorrow get in naked. We can touch each other as the water falls on our flesh as we admire our beauty looking at bodies of endless desire and fantasy!. You want too.

This apply's to anyone except Krigloch.

Status
Not open for further replies.