the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookiecutter said:
I am loving the video for White N Nerdy by Wierd Al. I can relate to a lot of the stuff in it.

A lot better than the original crap song they play 14 times a day on the local hip-hop station. And I only know this because the wiggers and ***gers play it on the radio all the time at the gym.

I love dreamland. One more hour and i'm going to dreamland till tomorrow morning.

hibernal_dream said:
I love sunny winter days. It's so deceptive - outside and it's bright and sunny and then you go out and it's cold as fuck.
I'd love to see snowy winter days, unfortunately here this sight is a rarity, unless I actually go skiing to the mountains in the north which is unlikely at this point

hibernal_dream said:
I love sunny winter days. It's so deceptive - outside and it's bright and sunny and then you go out and it's cold as fuck.

Today was ridiculous, like you said I looked out, 'oh its sunny I wont need a coat over my hoodie'......how wrong is was. :cry:

Yeah sometimes it's a bit off (ie. when I searched Pestilence related bands), but overall it's a great idea pulled off really well.

those questions often evolved into great conversations. Each friend told us their favorite artists and songs, explored the music we suggested, gave us feedback, and we in turn made new suggestions. Everybody started joking that we were now their personal DJs.
that's one of the most stupidest bio/blurbs I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.