the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that would make me pretty stealthy, because I am very skinny and small. No, I am not very stealthy. I could get my ass kicked quite easily. :erk:

Susperia said:
Lol that would make me pretty stealthy, because I am very skinny and small. No, I am not very stealthy. I could get my ass kicked quite easily. :erk:

I would think how someone deals with a situation would depend on mental state. If you really hated someone enough you could cut their head off or be really quick in action. It does not matter what size your arms are,etc.... What someone who confronted you says or did to you or someone would determine the force you use. If someone told you they hate women,your paintings, and killed your best girlfriend you would kick their ass regardless if they were a giant. You would have all the strength anyone could ever need because you took it from that person.

If someone confronted me saying my riffs sucks then throwing a punch they would be hospitalized. If someone said fuck you and then swung I would try and leave the situation. That would not make me angry.

The Greys said:
Being skinny having good hair is important. I don't want to be a female or anything and don't want to appear masculine either.

Another adventure into the depths of Greys minds proves fruitful with the discovery of gems of ultold value.

Ender Rises said:
Coffee is the shit. At my school we have the Lion's Den where you can buy food, drinks, etc. and I always buy a Frapaccinno every day. The teacher in charge of it says I'm her best customer for them.
Frapaccinnos suck, waste of money.

The Greys said:
I love folgers in my cup.
Folgers sucks.

Folgers or anything sucks to a point when there is starbucks. Starbucks coffee has drugs in it.

What kind of coffee do you drink. I recently bought folgers and trying it for the first time. I remember those folgers in your cup commercials when younger so decided to buy some.

When I got to the grocery store I buy the darkest kind there, like Mike Smith dark. Beans too, not the grinded bullshit. I have had good luck with Peruvian Forest (sp).

Starbucks dark coffee is pretty fucking good. It's about $1.50 for a tall, and it kicks ass.

Right now I'm drinking Guatamalan Antiqua (sp), which stole about 2 pounds of it Panera Bread, where I worked over the summer. It's a good coffee, it's great when it's fucking hot, but if it starts cooling, I have to get another cup because it looses it's flavor when it gets cold. I've seen this coffee at bunches of places, but I doubt I'll buy it agian.

Coffee + Doom = :kickass:

EDIT: Doom + Pipe Tobacco = :kickass: as well.

AstrumInfinito said:
iced coffee ftw

That's like an oxymoron. My reasonings for drinking coffee must be very different. I wake up depressed bleak and cold, then look outside and it's the same exact thing in image. I go to the kitchen awaiting hot coffee. Besides coffee tasting good I like to hold a coffee cup and drink and do this in a repetitive motion all morning. I can forget about things I don't want to to think about by having another thing to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.