the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the third season of Lost is going so far. The first half was fairly dull but necessary. The second half, though has been gold so far.

And next week's will be a Locke episode! :kickass:

And Space Wolves... I never liked their colors, but they were cerainly were cool and probably the most metal of all legions.

The grey was not the coolest, I agree, but they were like freaking Space Vikings and they do whatever the hell they want. That is why they rule supreme.

That's to your benefit.

24 FTW!

Indeed. Lost is inane in its "unpredictability". It's so "unpredictable" that you really see no purpose in finding out what happens next, because rarely is anything really consequential for more than a few episodes. A failure, to say the least.

I've never watched 24, and I don't plan to start now.

JEOPARDY FTW!!

so I see this little girl today at work, she was maybe like 2 years old, she was so adorable

I walked up to her to ask her name and she went to hide behind her mom. It was sooooooooooooooooooo cute :) :)

I never tire of this show, except I do tire of Trebek's lame statements regarding the players and his know-it-all attitude. But hey, without that, it would be much less interesting. :)

They could do without the banter just after the first commercial. I mean who gives a fuck about how a contestant met their spouse in a car accident or how their cat saved their nephew's life.

I watch the history channel... occasionally. I'm not that into TV... I'm more of a movie watcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.