the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my new Down shirt. I'm going to wear it the next time I thrash one off the wrist, and throw the horns with the other hand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck is everyone hating on him for? He's hilarious.

Big Gayve, and ThisIsACoolName, you both are the most annoying and ignorant posters here. And I'm certainly not the only one here to think so. Don't both of you fucking turds see that there isn't just me arguing with you just about every post you make. There's almost half of the goddamn board. Just fuck off and die already.

edit: Back on ignore you both go. PEACE

ALL HAIL THE KING!

I fucking mean it.

I hate Donington Festival!

They have My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Korn, Evanescence, and some other shit playing, so I thought fuck it ive got exams around that time anyway. But now theyve added Motley Crue, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Iron Maiden. Fuck!

And a very predictable post by Amarantus. He even used "you fail". He also proved that he is really too bothered by me to ignore me.

@Carc:

That is a cool sig you have, sir, but perhaps it would be cooler if it was a Black Templar instead.

Oh wow buddy, you sure got me there! ha ha Now I'm putting your stupid ass back on ignore. Nice job proving me right! lawl :kickass:

ALL HAIL THE KING!

I fucking mean it.

Indeed, here's some wenches for you!

Oh wow buddy, you sure got me there! ha ha Now I'm putting your stupid ass back on ignore. Nice job proving me right! lawl :kickass:

This is seriously the most bizarre thing about you. How in the hell does pointing out that you are incapable of actually ignoring me prove you right in any way? You are delusional and you still can't actually ignore me. Yeah, you keep saying "lawl your ass is ON IGNORE" but yet you keep reading my posts.

Just one of the reasons I think you are a liar.

And a very predictable post by Amarantus. He even used "you fail". He also proved that he is really too bothered by me to ignore me.

@Carc:

That is a cool sig you have, sir, but perhaps it would be cooler if it was a Black Templar instead.

+1 for the Black Templar comment, even though Space Wolves are cooler. :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.