the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. :kickass:

The Yankees are going to be so fucking good this year...

...Ok, well they're so fucking good every year, but this year, man. This year they're going to be unstoppable.

edit: Ha, Krig is a hockey fan. Hockey: Boxing meets figure skating, but less interesting!

I am. :kickass:

The Yankees are going to be so fucking good this year...

...Ok, well they're so fucking good every year, but this year, man. This year they're going to be unstoppable.

edit: Ha, Krig is a hockey fan. Hockey: Boxing meets figure skating, but less interesting!

I think we've discussed this before. and you know didly ass about hockey.

Hockey:

Shoot the puck into the net while trying to prevent other team from doing the same.

And you call me dumb? This is the epitomy of retardedness.

I love baseball, but I can say something just as dumb about baseball.

Example : All you do is throw a ball around a diamond while 7 other guys stand around.

^ That isn't true, but its something called ignorance. I love hockey also, played it for a bit, and you have absolutely 0 knowledge.

Do you even know what a line change is? Or a check? Deque(sp?)? What a right wingers job is?

Example : All you do is throw a ball around a diamond while 7 other guys stand around.

^ That isn't true, but its something called ignorance. I love hockey also, played it for a bit, and you have absolutely 0 knowledge.

Do you even know what a line change is? Or a check? Deque(sp?)? What a right wingers job is?

Deke:) I've always played center

I find it hilarously ironic that you would be talking about ignorance

why don't you tell us some more about how only blacks commit crimes??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A rightwinger is an offensive player. Some of them are there to score and some are there to be goons. Checking is slamming into someone. But of course, having terms for things doesn't make hockey any less simplistic.

Your "example" isn't at all comprable since it is wrong whereas my basic description of how you play hockey is right.

And of course, you are still an idiot.

edit: Having said that, I don't mind hockey. It's ok and fun when you're there. However it is painfully simplistic.

I find it hilarously ironic that you would be talking about ignorance

why don't you tell us some more about how only blacks commit crimes??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why don't you quote me where I said that you fucktard. I said they commit the majority of crimes and the evidence supports that retard. You want to refute statistics from the National Prisons Bureau (% wise retards). Also they are only 20,000 short of having the most yet they only make up like 10-15% of the total population.

A rightwinger is an offensive player. Some of them are there to score and some are there to be goons. Checking is slamming into someone. But of course, having terms for things doesn't make hockey any less simplistic.

Your "example" isn't at all comprable since it is wrong whereas my basic description of how you play hockey is right.

And of course, you are still an idiot.

edit: Having said that, I don't mind hockey. It's ok and fun when you're there. However it is painfully simplistic.

thats so dumb its not even worth arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.