the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my hair, my hair is starting to get wear it was before getting a hair cut half way into summer. I am never getting a haircut again I swear too fucking christ.

riffs + hair + the darkside = excellence

The war between Germany and the world is over. I don't care who would disagree with me, thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Thankyou for showing that you do not know the first god damn thing about what is arguably the most important even in modern history. Maybe all time, but certainly in the past thousand years. An event that we still clearly feel the effects of today.

Anyone who knows anything about it can tell you why the opinion that it isn't really over makes perfect sense. I, personally, don't feel like explaining why (both because I'm feeling lazy and because I seriously doubt that anyone wants me to), but I very well might.

How one can be content with not being able to at least begin to understand why the world is the way it is? I can't understand that. It's pretty sad that you're apparently happy not knowing jack shit.

I know what a noob is I play enough video games but does it stand for anything? STFU is shut the fuck up, whats Gtfu? TYPE YOU TARD! By the way do you do ANYTHING besides post here?

I don't know, does bodybuilding, going to school full time, and working 20 hours a week count as doing "anything" ??? :confused:

I just post here all the time as it is the only message board that I post at (and really the only thing I do when I am online anymore)

I don't know, does bodybuilding, going to school full time, and working 20 hours a week count as doing "anything" ??? :confused:

I just post here all the time as it is the only message board that I post at (and really the only thing I do when I am online anymore)

body building sure doesnt. What a waste of time, good lord. There's no better way to tell the world "I hate myself!"

If you're in college going to school doesn't count because I'm in college taking the max credit hours allotted for a freshman and I'm bored out of my GOURD 18 hours of the day. 20 hours is less than 3 hours a day if you work 7 days or four if you work 5 days. WHOA! FOUR HOURS?!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!? Dude you would have been a MILLIONAIRE during the industrial revolution, I'm ASTOUNDED. Get over yourself.

body building sure doesnt. What a waste of time, good lord. There's no better way to tell the world "I hate myself!"

If you're in college going to school doesn't count because I'm in college taking the max credit hours allotted for a freshman and I'm bored out of my GOURD 18 hours of the day. 20 hours is less than 3 hours a day if you work 7 days or four if you work 5 days. WHOA! FOUR HOURS?!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!? Dude you would have been a MILLIONAIRE during the industrial revolution, I'm ASTOUNDED. Get over yourself.

you are such a misinformed, ignorant, and dumb twat (not to mention self-admittingly fat). I don't even think I should dignify any of your posts with a reply anymore :lol:

you are such a misinformed, ignorant, and dumb twat (not to mention self-admittingly fat). I don't even think I should dignify any of your posts with a reply anymore :lol:

Don't pretend I didn't hurt your feelings. Misinformed, how's that? Because you don't hate yourself? Or because working 20 hours a week is a lot? Lets say you're even going to school 20 hours a week, which in college is a heavy course load for anyone. That's forty hours a week, which is 8 hours a day. WHOA, you're like a REAL PERSON! You all of a sudden are in REAL LIFE! Heaven forbid you do what EVERYONE ELSE DOES EVERY DAY. You're nothing special, if anything else you've posted 2700 times in less than seven months and that's about the saddest thing I've ever seen. Yeah, self-addmittingly fat, I'm also six feet five inches tall. I'd pound your protein shake drinking, steroid ass shooting punk ass into the next year. However I see you maintain such a busy schedule.

Don't pretend I didn't hurt your feelings. Misinformed, how's that? Because you don't hate yourself? Or because working 20 hours a week is a lot? Lets say you're even going to school 20 hours a week, which in college is a heavy course load for anyone. That's forty hours a week, which is 8 hours a day. WHOA, you're like a REAL PERSON! You all of a sudden are in REAL LIFE! Heaven forbid you do what EVERYONE ELSE DOES EVERY DAY. You're nothing special, if anything else you've posted 2700 times in less than seven months and that's about the saddest thing I've ever seen. Yeah, self-addmittingly fat, I'm also six feet five inches tall. I'd pound your protein shake drinking, steroid ass shooting punk ass into the next year. However I see you maintain such a busy schedule.

I like how you ignore the fact that with 20 hours of school comes about 14 hours of homework a week

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at the last 2 sentences

Forum&

I like how you ignore the fact that with 20 hours of school comes about 14 hours of homework a week

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at the last 2 sentences

14 hours of homework, what are you writing your memoirs? Good christ thats a lot of work. Not only is that complete bullshit because my late girlfriend is a 4.0 student and was a 5.0 student in HS and didnt do that much HW, but the fact that you pretend you do even half of that is laughable. Internet tough guy? No I'm not the one posting about body building, I just have a tough time with people who pretend they do more than everyone else, and that the weight of the whole world rests on their lazy ass shoulders. 14 hours, right. Maybe you should try being, I don't know, one of your professors, who has to deal with grading EVERYTHING their 800 students give them in a timely fashion, on top of teaching a lesson plan, on top of a family. You body build, how much could you POSSIBLY be doing outside of that to have time to not just work out, but BODY BUILD?

I think I'm gona go build my body tonight by eating five taco's and an enchilada.

Edit: I like both Disarmonia and Amarantus, maybe that shows something MIGHT be wrong with you.

I'm really loving Angra right now.

Hmmm.

I also love.... uh..... macaroni and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.