the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

truly inspiring

Aren't you being hypocrytical, by praising this artist for his technical proficiency. Just because he can play fast using fingerstyle doesn't make him a great artist, dude, you have to have some feel, and I frankly didn't see alot of feel in that playing, haha. Seriously though, obviously I am just saying technically that video is not any more artistic in value than say, Speed Kills, just in a different style...

Last edited by a moderator:
ERIC JOHNSON-ah via musicom
great from start to finish
not many virtuoso's can pull it off
steve vai-passion and warfare is up there

I enjoyed some songs from Steve Vai (Erotic Nightmare, Building the Church, The Riddle, Blood and Glory) but mostly I am dissapointed. I will get that album though since I don't have it yet.

I would definitely also include Eric Johnson - Venus Isle. I liked it better than Ah Via Musicom and it is one of my favorites of all time :)

In no way shape or form is passion&warfare a disappointment.
Check out For the love of god...wow what a fucking song, you have to hear the live version on G3 cd.
Also another song that is amazing on that disc is blue powder.
Thanx for venus isle though, ill check it out being that ive never heard it

what would be your fav. satch cd then (you've got to like him right?)
mine- flying in a blue dream (even the vocals are decent)
mystical potato head groove thing (almost have that song mastered on the guitar...im close but satch is hard to duplicate)

what would be your fav. satch cd then (you've got to like him right?)
mine- flying in a blue dream (even the vocals are decent)
mystical potato head groove thing (almost have that song mastered on the guitar...im close but satch is hard to duplicate)

I have a few Satch albums, I liked Surfing with the Alien the best probably, and I have heard some of his live stuff like G3 live in Kansas City which was good and Dreaming No.11

I love AC/DC from 1975-1981.

Seriously. They may not be metal, but by fuck, these albums rock harder than ten chuck berrys stapled together.

I love waking up and then standing with coffee will watching the news and think to myself WOW life does not get any more interesting and exciting than this, and am fine with it also!

I love getting drunk because I have too do dishwasher friday. I might aswell get shit faced every night until friday, plus it is raining so I want to look at the rain drunk and also go ice skating in my shoes in the dark on a road.

I wish i knew what all of yallz LOL'z and GTFO's and IMHO's meant. I know I'm not computarded but I really have no idea what half of the things you guys say because everything is abbreviated. Thats lazy. You're so lazy that sitting on your ass and using nothing but your fingers and your very small very primitive brains is just wayyyy too hard so you even have to abbreviate, because spelling shit out is SO hard to do. Good christ.

The war between Germany and the world is over. I don't care who would disagree with me, thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Wow this girl who sits next to me in Tech writing is GORGEOUS. I'm not talking like... you sit there and wonder what itd be like if you were with her, its like... are you fucking serious? Is that even fair to the rest of us? Sometimes I wish I wasnt fat.

I wish i knew what all of yallz LOL'z and GTFO's and IMHO's meant. I know I'm not computarded but I really have no idea what half of the things you guys say because everything is abbreviated. Thats lazy. You're so lazy that sitting on your ass and using nothing but your fingers and your very small very primitive brains is just wayyyy too hard so you even have to abbreviate, because spelling shit out is SO hard to do. Good christ.

STFU and GTFU You FUCKIN N00B :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.