the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the greatest games of all time. :kickass:

Fuck that mountain cave palace in the dark world, though. What an annoying palace that was.

:lol: I wish I remembered that stage,I haven't played the game in a long time. Twilight Princess was a fun game,too. I really liked Ocarina of Time though,probably my favorite of the series

I love green mountain coffee(eternal)!.

I hate that I am doing dishwasher at howard johnsons this friday night.:yuk: . I wish it was summer and I was at my ranch job full time regardless hating it a lot of times.

I hate Beyonce Knoweles, SHUT UP AND DIE!.

She said modern, 1066 is not modern. And Sao is totally right. And yes William wouldnt have succeeded if Harold didnt have to fight at Stamford Bridge.

She said "throughout history" and then the second time said "especially modern day". Again, I agree her point, I'm just pointing out that it did happen.

I wrote a research paper one time about how Harold is unfairly portrayed as some sort of "loser" and William as a "hero" in most histories. Good to see that someone else agrees, which suggests that I'm not completley off-base.

how the fuck can you say paco is a "wank musician"???

just because he is pretty much the most technically proficient guitarist ever doesn't mean he is a wanker

malmsteen is a wanker, paco is a great songwriter

I love getting birthday cards in the mail with money in them. I made at my last job almost 2 grand if not that during the summer and now my bank account is down to around 53 dollars so really need the birthday cards. :zombie:

I was going to buy a new amp.

She said "throughout history" and then the second time said "especially modern day". Again, I agree her point, I'm just pointing out that it did happen.

I wrote a research paper one time about how Harold is unfairly portrayed as some sort of "loser" and William as a "hero" in most histories. Good to see that someone else agrees, which suggests that I'm not completley off-base.

You gotta feel sorry for Harold, espicially the fact he got hacked to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.