the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so emo.

ha. I don't consider myself emotional at all, maybe I am beyond the entire emo thing and am just here for whatever reasons that I don't know myself. I consider myself like a tree that's just there. I would like to be one of those people that have feelings and emotion. I don't care to the point it's no longer 'emo'.

ha. I don't consider myself emotional at all, maybe I am beyond the entire emo thing and am just here for whatever reasons that I don't know myself. I consider myself like a tree that's just there. I would like to be one of those people that have feelings and emotion. I don't care to the point it's no longer 'emo'.

Whoa. So you're like beyond emo?

Like a tree?

Whoa.

I am not emotional, just don't care. There is a difference. Just because someone hates life and complains does not make them emo or does not mean it has has anything to do with emotion or feelings. People can be misrable and not be emo and dress ridiculous you know!

Life sucks. it does not mean I am crying or give a shit. Some peoples lives are good and some are not, what can you do.

Exactly. god forbid if people are misrable and complain and have shitty lives, jesus christ.

Also who fuck enjoys doing dishwasher at a restaurant. I will complain all I fucking want because shit like that sucks, how could I possibly get any enjoyment looking at peoples left overs. life sucks, end. it just does

what is so great. enlighten me wise one!

If It was possible for me to live in a cabin in the middle of the woods alone and not need money I would.

life

work money work money work money work money. fuck it all!

people can kiss my ass. you suck. I can't wait to have a headstone.

I love nothing.
I hate that I am spending two nights in a kitchen at howard johnsons starting later. I can't wait to die.

I am not emotional, just don't care. There is a difference. Just because someone hates life and complains does not make them emo or does not mean it has has anything to do with emotion or feelings. People can be misrable and not be emo and dress ridiculous you know!
Life sucks. it does not mean I am crying or give a shit. Some peoples lives are good and some are not, what can you do.

Exactly. god forbid if people are misrable and complain and have shitty lives, jesus christ.

Also who fuck enjoys doing dishwasher at a restaurant. I will complain all I fucking want because shit like that sucks, how could I possibly get any enjoyment looking at peoples left overs. life sucks, end. it just does

what is so great. enlighten me wise one!

If It was possible for me to live in a cabin in the middle of the woods alone and not need money I would.

life

:lol:

Yeah, this confirms that you are pretty much an emo kid in disguise. You're life probably sucks because you want it to, by the way.

And who in the fuck said work had to be fun? You're like Kevin in that one episode of The Wonder Years where he wanted to quit his job at the golf course, except Kevin was pathetic in an oddly cool way and you're just a pathetic joke.

By the way, I was a dishwasher for a while. It wasn't that bad. Good hours, good money and hard work. Finishing up a day of hard work is a pretty nice feeling.

I have done dishwasher before and it fucking sucks. I hate people so am going to be around people and look at peoples left over food also, fantastic. You could pay me 25 dollars an hour and I would not get any more enjoyment or sit at a desk and would not get any enjoyment. I think the shitty thing is you're put into situations like this because how the world is designed and you have no control yourself, shitty jobs everywhere, shitty people everywhere. You need paper money because if not you go down the drain so you work a shitty job. At my last ranch job I was taxed to hell and they are trying to tell me they did not heavily tax me and get this feeling will not get back what was taking out. I fucking hate this shit because I was robbed.

I don't want to socialize. I don't want money,etc.. and everyone thinks it's so fucking special, not me. I am going to put up with it because I have no fucking choice so I might aswell be a controlled slave and not even care period. I am going to do my job and not give a flying fuck till it's over, how ever long am alive.

Looking at the world it's obvious that enjoyment is not important and what you think means shit. I will work, but am not going to care about existence.

I swear to god if one person even gets alittle on my nerves they are going to have to fight me.

life

If you lived in a cabin in the woods, you couldn't play guitar or listen to music, and would have to gather or kill your own food. The key is getting a job you don't mind. That's what I did. Maybe you can work giving guitar lessons, or maybe work in a record store. I dunno.

No wonder people drink,smoke and do drugs. This world is a complete shit hole. I was so misrable yesterday about this I drank 10 beers, 6 early in the day. This medication I take that is suppose to rid anxiety does nothing. This world really rips people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.