the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I am going to be dishwashing all weekened. I was just thinking the people in the restaurant are probably ten times more fun and down to earth than any of you self righeous pricks. I am little less pissed off right now and think I am ready to look at peoples left overs. Maybe I will meet a girl and she will play with my penis eventually.

My entire pessimistic view is started to vanish. Maybe someone will have some good drugs or buy me a 12 pack!. I'm so fucking happy right.

I love that I am going to be dishwashing all weekened. I was just thinking the people in the restaurant are probably ten times more fun and down to earth than any of you self righeous pricks. I am little less pissed off right now and think I am ready to look at peoples left overs. Maybe I will meet a girl and she will play with my penis eventually.

Jesus fucking christ, you are my hero.

My entire pessimistic view is started to vanish. Maybe someone will have some good drugs or buy me a 12 pack!. I'm so fucking happy right.

Waitresses do not talk to dishwashers. Sorry to dissapoint you. Oh, and unless it's some sort of fancy place (not Howard Johnsons), most- if not all- of the cooks, bussers and other dishwashers (the people who will talk to you) will be either immigrants (Mexicans, mostly), ex-cons or just plain dipshits.

Actually, I think you'll fit in just fine.

:lol:

There will have to be some dumb slut working there that I could hit that is not smart enough to get a better job. You never know!. This town has tons of dumb redneck girls that are pretty hot and actually not smarter than me. I live in lake placid NY, trust me people here are wicked dumb.

If I talk about guitar just maybe she'll will think i'm HAWT and intellectual. maybe the guitar thing might be a good idea. I am going to think about this. I have heard redneck girls like acoustic guitars!

:lol:

There will have to be some dumb slut working there that I could hit that is not smart enough to get a better job. You never know!. This town has tons of dumb redneck girls that are pretty hot and actually not smarter than me. I live in lake placid NY, trust me people here are wicked dumb.

If I talk about guitar just maybe she'll will think i'm HAWT and intellectual. maybe the guitar thing might be a good idea. I am going to think about this. I have heard redneck girls like acoustic guitars!

The idea that someone could think that you are intellectual has just caused me to have a cerebral aneurysm. Thanks, douche.

I have a feeling if I can get someone over 21 to get me a 12 pack and score some vicodin will have a fucking blast.

Sorry to be old grandpa asshole, but mixing meds and beer is fucking seriously retarded.

Greys - get a fucking grip, kid. Want a better life ? Go back to school and pay attention. They don't dish out good jobs to dipshits - you need qualifications, and dish washing and guitar playing don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.