the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helpful tip: taking alcohol while taking meds, or even while having them circulating in your body will probably not only reduce or change the effects of the medications but do more harm than good. If anything, it will probably make you feel worse.

It can also kill you but whatever.

:lol:

I could not do something like and don't have the balls, people who kill themselves must be literally crazy and past a certain point. I'm not there yet regardless being misrable. It's ashame that people have such shitty lives they actually shoot themselves in the head. I can't even imagine how they feel. The entire fact that people and the world can compelle someone to do that is insane, that's really how you know this place is not that great and is a hell.

ha. I don't consider myself emotional at all, maybe I am beyond the entire emo thing and am just here for whatever reasons that I don't know myself. I consider myself like a tree that's just there. I would like to be one of those people that have feelings and emotion. I don't care to the point it's no longer 'emo'.
The term "emo" is retarded, anyways. It's so high school, like "he's a JOCK," "he's a PREP," "he's a SKATER," etc. Back when I was in high school, that stupid term wasn't around yet. Depressed people don't = "emo," otherwise, close to half of everyone would be "emo." I'm sure as hell not "emo" and I'm sure as hell not "gothic," or any other term boneheads like to use to label unhappy people.

Helpful tip: taking alcohol while taking meds, or even while having them circulating in your body will probably not only reduce or change the effects of the medications but do more harm than good. If anything, it will probably make you feel worse.

It's worse. I have blacked out and fallen down a few times which never happened to me before when not taking meds. The entire problem is these meds are suppose to help cure depression and anxiety you so you don't feel compelled to drink, but since they don't work you end up drinking more than you should and feel much worse, and the reason you started drinking in the first place is because you feel bad wanting to feel better and you are not even getting any enjoyment from drinking like you thought.

A few weeks ago I woke up with a black eye and don't remember what happened, before meds if falling remembered exactly what happened. You waste money on medication that does not work and also shitty beer.

The term "emo" is retarded, anyways. It's so high school, like "he's a JOCK," "he's a PREP," "he's a SKATER," etc. Back when I was in high school, that stupid term wasn't around yet. Depressed people don't = "emo," otherwise, close to half of everyone would be "emo." I'm sure as hell not "emo" and I'm sure as hell not "gothic," or any other term boneheads like to use to label unhappy people.

Exactly. I think it's lame when people expect people to be happy and enjoy life and call someone 'emo'. Everyone is suppose to live up to what the world see as elite and sometimes people don't understand get it or want too be forced. A lot of people are unhappy, A LOT. As far as I know a lot of the population is on meds so it's obviously not our faults and something is not right with how the world is designed.

fucked up conversations in this thread.
hope death delirium gets some help...believe me bro, ive been there once or twice

You can't get help, trust me I have tried. I just end up getting put on some shitty meds that don't work and get ripped off. I can ride it out. No one said life is good. I just like to complain sometimes.

well vicodin and a few brewski's makes you feel like you're rollin
*but im not endorsin' that*

:lol:

I don't have any vocidon as of now, but yeah they rock. I have done a good ammount of vic,endo,hydro,etc.. any painkillers I can get my hands on.

No wonder people drink,smoke and do drugs. This world is a complete shit hole. I was so misrable yesterday about this I drank 10 beers, 6 early in the day. This medication I take that is suppose to rid anxiety does nothing. This world really rips people off.

You seriously need help. I bet money you have major case of depression, because my mother has depression real bad and it runs in our family, but she takes meds that control it entirely. I'd recommend you go do something like that. Or else your only going to get worst.

I do take meds. I have delt with depression since an early age and take meds for half a year and they don't do anything and I stop taking them, and then later on go back to the doctor and try something else and they don't do anything. I use to also go to a counciler 2 days a weak for a few years. I get anxiety really bad in public, but my medication is only for depression. I tell the doctor that anxiety is bothering me more than depression because we live in a world where you need to be around people and try and work but just get depression meds, and I still feel the same way. I barley have money and pay for medication(not cheap) that does nothing for me.

:kickass: To big titties.

Fuck yes. :)

Hmm about the meds thing... Each person has a different reaction to mixing alcohol, other drugs, and medication. If one thing works for you it doesn't necessarily mean that it will work the same way for another person.

I find that regardless of whether or not I'm on medication, I'm still an alcoholic tank. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.