the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greys you are a fucking shithead. Playing guitar, or any other instrument for that natter, isn't some profound thing. You are a delusional assbag for thinking so.

For real, you apparently have one of this shittiest lives ever and all you do is go in the internet and try to justify being a complete waste of air. "Hurrr I don't want to work because that would make me a slave hurrr I don't want to have any sort of social life because we are all going to die and people are all fools and liars hurrr the one thing that I actually fucking do is the greatest and most noble cause in the world". Playing the guitar is not that big of a deal.

IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1

And now that we're on the subject of our medical problems,let's see,I twisted my ankle at an In Flames show,threw my back out and pulled my pelvic muscles in gym class(10 and 11 grade,respectively), um...let's see,what else.....almost blew my knee out at a Children of Bodom concert,again threw my back out trying to get a very drunk Roope Latvala off me...I think that's about it,oh yeah,while wrestling with my brother,I think I broke a rib-a long time ago,broke my nose during Slayer,almost broke it again playing volleyball...yup.

Greys you are a fucking shithead. Playing guitar, or any other instrument for that natter, isn't some profound thing. You are a delusional assbag for thinking so.

For real, you apparently have one of this shittiest lives ever and all you do is go in the internet and try to justify being a complete waste of air. "Hurrr I don't want to work because that would make me a slave hurrr I don't want to have any sort of social life because we are all going to die and people are all fools and liars hurrr the one thing that I actually fucking do is the greatest and most noble cause in the world". Playing the guitar is not that big of a deal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

have some of my imaginary reps

And now that we're on the subject of our medical problems,let's see,I twisted my ankle at an In Flames show,threw my back out and pulled my pelvic muscles in gym class(10 and 11 grade,respectively), um...let's see,what else.....almost blew my knee out at a Children of Bodom concert,again threw my back out trying to get a very drunk Roope Latvala off me...I think that's about it,oh yeah,while wrestling with my brother,I think I broke a rib-a long time ago,broke my nose during Slayer,almost broke it again playing volleyball...yup.
ouch.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.