the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kickass: I have to go there for a biology project

When are you going? This time of year isn't really the best time to go, since a lot of the African animals are not there due to the cool weather. The only reason I went was because it was the very last weekend to see Elephants. Yup, that's right. No more elephants after this week. What the fuck is a zoo without elephants? I don't know... maybe it's got something to do with the worldwide elephant revolution. They've still got bears, though! :kickass:

I must say, it's a bitch to park down there. It was also my first time driving down I-95 into the city, so that was fun.

genocide roach said:
i went to the zoo in doha, qatar and they had american house mice on display. kinda weird, seeing somthing we think to be a pest in a zoo.
~gR~

Heh, that's wild! Reminds more of the Cougar they have in Philly. I'm thinking "Oh, sweet, a Cougar!", then I read the sign in front of it which basically says "Yeah, these used to live around here but then we went and killed them all."

When are you going? This time of year isn't really the best time to go, since a lot of the African animals are not there due to the cool weather. The only reason I went was because it was the very last weekend to see Elephants. Yup, that's right. No more elephants after this week. What the fuck is a zoo without elephants? I don't know... maybe it's got something to do with the worldwide elephant revolution. They've still got bears, though! :kickass:

I must say, it's a bitch to park down there. It was also my first time driving down I-95 into the city, so that was fun.

Heh, that's wild! Reminds more of the Cougar they have in Philly. I'm thinking "Oh, sweet, a Cougar!", then I read the sign in front of it which basically says "Yeah, these used to live around here but then we went and killed them all."

I'm gonna try for this weekend,since I don't have any concerts coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.