the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that I am a big fan of the zoo. I was at the Philadelhia Zoo today and it was pretty sweet. Walking around and looking at a bunch of exotic animals who are just sitting around is nice and all, but the Rhino was going nuts. It was awesome.

:kickass: I have to go there for a biology project

I just borrowed Trivium - The Crusade (or rather I was loaned it by a friend who insisted I listen to it, and as he is a good egg, I thought it rude to tell him to fuck off).

I used to like Lawnmower Deth and Acid Reign for all my comedy thrash albums, but this is awesomely funny.

Can a band really miss the point so massively by accident ?

I must say that I am a big fan of the zoo. I was at the Philadelhia Zoo today and it was pretty sweet. Walking around and looking at a bunch of exotic animals who are just sitting around is nice and all, but the Rhino was going nuts. It was awesome.

i went to the zoo in doha, qatar and they had american house mice on display. kinda weird, seeing somthing we think to be a pest in a zoo.
~gR~

I just borrowed Trivium - The Crusade (or rather I was loaned it by a friend who insisted I listen to it, and as he is a good egg, I thought it rude to tell him to fuck off).

I used to like Lawnmower Deth and Acid Reign for all my comedy thrash albums, but this is awesomely funny.

Can a band really miss the point so massively by accident ?

I saw them live once, they were opening for Lamb of God, and 2 of their members wore Trivium shirts onstage... I was disgusted. It's amazing how much they just SUCK.

I never hear about people going vacationing in Qatar(assuming you were). What's it like there? Any places of interest?

it wasnt a vacation. well, it kinda was. i was deployed there (best assignment EVER! most of the air force goes there. safe place to keep planes). its a nice place. VERY western. its a very rich country, and its obvious when you get into doha. they have a pretty cool skyline, sapphire blue water...

as for places of interest, alot of the military guys end up going to the mall (figures) which has a huge ice slide, ice rink, huge arcade... the mall is 4 stories tall. qatar is also known for pearls.

here are some of the photos i took. they include the zoo, downtown doha, and al udeid AB (where i was deployed, and going back to in may)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/genocide_roach/qatar/
~gR~

Nice photos. The views are rather simialr to where I live, though. Next time I travel, I'll probably opt for someplace cold- Scandinavia, perhaps. I've always wanted to go there.

Nice photos. The views are rather simialr to where I live, though. Next time I travel, I'll probably opt for someplace cold- Scandinavia, perhaps. I've always wanted to go there.

i love norway. i went there in 04. met family/some guys from another board i post on. oslo is a great city. you can pretty much walk anywhere. ive got pictures of that trip somewhere too...
~gR~

yeah, i tried goin to the site they are one, but its being gay. i'll see what i can do.

i went in winter though, so everything is covered in snow.
~gR~

Status
Not open for further replies.