the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that I am a big fan of the zoo. I was at the Philadelhia Zoo today and it was pretty sweet. Walking around and looking at a bunch of exotic animals who are just sitting around is nice and all, but the Rhino was going nuts. It was awesome.

I love my Jackson Dinky with DR Red Devils.
I love Fridays with a bottle of Bacardi.
I love metal.
I love Marlboro Menthol.
I love spring break.
I love life.

I must say that I am a big fan of the zoo. I was at the Philadelhia Zoo today and it was pretty sweet. Walking around and looking at a bunch of exotic animals who are just sitting around is nice and all, but the Rhino was going nuts. It was awesome.
I myself am paticularly fond of going to the museum, staring at all of the fossils of dinosaurs from pre-history, learning about science... Also I like buying soveniers and stuff. My favorite is The Museum of Natural History :kickass:

I was kidding nigga.

This is in response to your recent request to be taken off of the metal_wrath's ignore list.

Your application has been reviewed, during this time you have been taken off of metal_wrath's ignore list for exactly 5.4 minutes.

Unforetunately, after reviewing your application we have found that you are not eligible to be taken off of ignore anymore. Your current status shall remain on ignore. If this decision has been made in error, please contact us so that we can reconsider your application.

REGARDS,
metal_wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.