the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how addictive this board is, I had homework to do and now I am going to have to wake up early tommorow morning to do it

can you guys stop being so entertaining? K thnx bye

oh look everybody it's amarantus, aka king richard responding to me when he supposedly ignored me along time ago

you care too much about me and andrew to ignore us, I knew it

What in the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously? How can one human being possibly be so fucking stupid. I've already explained that like 65987235972875235 times first off, second off, WHO ARE YOU TO TALK. You had me on ignore for precisely TWO FUCKING SECONDS, and now you are talking shit to me about this? You are the biggest goddamn hypocrite on this planet, and a fucking compulsive masturbating loser at that. You two could choke on each other's cocks while 69ing for all I care.

400px-Killians_irish_red.jpg

I hate that I worked all summer on a ranch and was taxed heavily and do not get any tax money back and owe the government 124 dollars. :erk:

I do not fucking get it. You can't win.

I love people, not. what's the point in anything.

I love that I have 3 left over beers to chug before going into work at 4:30. To bad I did not 6 and could get loaded.

I hate when your grandma comes over and has a panic attack. I have enough bullshit to deal with!

:lol:

rly

what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.