the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
b8_1.JPG

I love how easy it is to make friends within the metal community

I saw a dude today walking and wearing a slayer shirt, I was wearing a suffocation shirt, and we, almost instantly, became friends

corny as it is, I do enjoy it. Plymouth is basically scenekid capitol USA, and the other day I met a guy a good deal older than me with a homemade Darkthrone hoodie on. I had a Burzum shirt. We stared each other down for a while, then started excitedly conversing about how you never see that shit around here, etc. It was exciting. I think that may have been the first actual black metal fan I have actually met in my entire life, no lie. Later, a scene looking kid with black tight ass pants and a tiny white shirt stared at me in amazement when I had my burzum shirt on, then asked me where I got it. I replied, "the internet". He then said, fuck it, I'll probably just make one myself. The next day I wore a Celtic Frost shirt and he sort of laughed when I walked by, and was like shit where do you get all these shirts, you never see anyone with them. So I may have met two extreme metal fans in two days, which is two more than I have ever met.

This all happened downtown this week, by the way.

Okay, that was my story for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.