the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still the only black metaller in my town that I know of. That's 40,000 people.

little_britain.jpg

I lost my behemoth long sleeve aus tour shirt while drunk the other night :cry:

I'm pretty sure i'm going to walk into some cunt wearing it and i will be like "wicked band" and they will reply "band?" and then i will morph into a foot stool and i will smash myself over their face, fuck.

I love ancient depictions of hell.

All I want is a black t-shirt with a band logo across the chest. No drawings, no writing (espcially on the fucking sleeves), no lyrics or tour dates printed on the back, no "FUCK POSERS". Just a simple band logo on a black- maybe grey- shirt.

Is that so much to ask?

I like shirts with inverted crosses and/or pentagrams. Even though I'm a Christian. I love to see the reaction of people.

I have to confess that Mexicans get on my nerves too, but I live in Texas, and there are areas that might as well be renamed to "Little Mexico". I work in the hardware department of Sears and it's never any other ethnicity that tries to bargain with us and rip us off for trade-in policies and shit... we don't get many Jews though.

...oh, and staying on topic, I love telling them this is America, and we do things differently from the fucking flea markets in Mexico. It's not all bad though, I have an uncontrollable lust for Latin women and they're all over the place here.

Dat be my main nigga A'dolf bangin' his head to some bangin' reggae choonz.

ADOLF IS CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: UB40 - Rat in me Kitchen

I have to confess that Mexicans get on my nerves too, but I live in Texas, and there are areas that might as well be renamed to "Little Mexico". I work in the hardware department of Sears and it's never any other ethnicity that tries to bargain with us and rip us off for trade-in policies and shit... we don't get many Jews though.

...oh, and staying on topic, I love telling them this is America, and we do things differently from the fucking flea markets in Mexico. It's not all bad though, I have an uncontrollable lust for Latin women and they're all over the place here.

yeah, me too

brazilian fuck girls are the best!!!

Yeah you would like the my pals. That was the worst game ever. Being a my pals, and doing my pals things. Fuck San Andreas.

Most confusing, nonsensical, weak flame this side of an Amarantus post ITT.

ps: Why would anyone want to play as Tommy? Fucking greasy Italians. Ohhh eyyyy Tony ehh les make the fuckin gravy eyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.