the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like ya amarantus, i really do. Necuratul you're trying to win an argument you just cant. You're arguing that you don't like the postings on here but you wont stop reading them. Who am i? I'm your conscience, telling you to get a new hobby. Hobbies are supposed to be thigns you enjoy doing, not things that piss you and other people off at the same time. So just stop posting, or go away, or shut up and enjoy the humor of it.

You have a big fucking mouth for somebody that can't come up with something more creative than a combination of Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, and Metallica for a user name (not even bringing up the oh-so-clever middle finger mushroom cloud so prevalent among neanderthalic nomads of the netherregions of the intar webs, and of course the horrible pun of a user title that you boast). I'm not arguing anything. I'm calling this forum generally shit, and if I didn't prefer this over staring at a blank page that is my essay, I wouldn't post here. The only reason that I do is because of a few users that actually contribute worthwhile discussion as opposed to the usual boy's club/circle jerk that tends to consume the majority of the threads, those being Malignance, Mr Haze, Rumpole, Evil?, and a few others, some that rarely post anymore because they see how shit it's become. If these people weren't here, trust me, I wouldn't stick around.

You are right, but the real question is: Who cares? I post here to spark interesting though about shit in general, and some metal every once in a while. Which is why if you hadn't noticed, I usually post in the off-topic threads. I don't really care what other people think about music, nor do I feel like I should waste my time spouting of an infinite amount of MEEETuuuuLLL knowledge just to make myself look cool. Necuratul is too fucking worried about how everyone looks at him and thinks about him. It's almost as if he is still stuck in high school mode. With his infinite knowledge of everything meeeeetuuuull and whatever else. I really don't care, if he happens to post something interesting, I'll read it and take it for what it is. You don't however see Iced and I crying like fucking babies because this whole forum has gone down the shitter in a split second. Why? Because we don't care. We post and that's the end of that. Getting nauseated over an online forum is the most retarded thing you could do, minus being Big Dave and Andrew. lawl

Notice how I didn't insult you once, so I don't expect a hostile reply unless you just feel like it.

I will not be hostile.

The thing is though, this is a metal forum. A lot of times people forget that. If some of you guys just want to shoot the shit about other topics why not go to the chat forum or another bored intended for such a purpose? This place should be for talking about music, and it is silly that people get bashed for getting upset when very little music talk takes place.

You have a big fucking mouth for somebody that can't come up with something more creative than a combination of Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, and Metallica for a user name (not even bringing up the oh-so-clever middle finger mushroom cloud so prevalent among neanderthalic nomads of the netherregions of the intar webs, and of course the horrible pun of a user title that you boast). I'm not arguing anything. I'm calling this forum generally shit, and if I didn't prefer this over staring at a blank page that is my essay, I wouldn't post here. The only reason that I do is because of a few users that actually contribute worthwhile discussion as opposed to the usual boy's club/circle jerk that tends to consume the majority of the threads, those being Malignance, Mr Haze, Rumpole, Evil?, and a few others, some that rarely post anymore because they see how shit it's become. If these people weren't here, trust me, I wouldn't stick around.

I dunno dodens, it's hard for me to contribute anything in this board as I only listen to maybe 30 - 40% metal and alot of that is in the car/gym, when I am at home I usually listen to prog rock, hip hop, and even classical (just starting recently). That's why I stick to the off topic threads

I will not be hostile.

The thing is though, this is a metal forum. A lot of times people forget that. If some of you guys just want to shoot the shit about other topics why not go to the chat forum or another bored intended for such a purpose? This place should be for talking about music, and it is silly that people get bashed for getting upset when very little music talk takes place.

Well the thing is, I used to talk about music here but then I realized most of the people who post here are fucking dumb in the sense that you can't like anything without getting flamed. So I quit. I check those forums all the time, but I've made alot of friends here so I'm just used to coming to this specific forum. Like I said, I try not to junk up the decent metal discussions so ya.

I dunno dodens, it's hard for me to contribute anything in this board as I only listen to maybe 30 - 40% metal and alot of that is in the car/gym, when I am at home I usually listen to prog rock, hip hop, and even classical (just starting recently). That's why I stick to the off topic threads

Contributing is merely talking about it and discussing. Just because you may not have a wealth of knowledge about music doesn't mean you can't contribute or are any less of a "metalhead" or whatever. One of the main functions of this forum is to educate.

hahaha nice. King god bless ya, you go overboard sometimes but god bless ya you're a cool cat.

Nec, dude, this is rediculous. if you want to talk to those people, ignore everyone else. we'd be happy to do the same to you. I don't need you saying my post is gay, because half the time I KNOW its gay. its supposed to be gay, its FUNNY because its gay. If i really wanted to have a serious conversation with some elitist turd id go to starbucks. Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica? Do you have a problem with these bands? Do you know of more epic songs than Dante's Inferno, Sign of the Cross/Hallowed Be Thy Name, or Creeping Death/One? I'm not saying I don't like my fair share of "underground" or unpopular metal, and I'm not saying im god of all that is metal, not even close, in fact my only impression of amorphis before a month or so ago was far away from the sun or whatever that ass cd of theirs is, and when i realized what they really sounded like i felt like a deuche for ever making fun of them. however if you'd like to insult my music choices again, please give me a more epic track to listen to. I happen to enjoy my name, and Ride My Lightning is something a comedian I happen to enjoy came up with, so if you wana be a homo fine, but please tell me so i can put you on ignore first.

Evil?, this is the love thread. this IS the CHAT thread. Metal forum yes, but this is THE LOVE THREAD. If you want more metal discussion go to a METAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Thats dumb.

@montu, hahahahahaha nice. IcedMaidenallica<----Pwned.

hahaha nice. King god bless ya, you go overboard sometimes but god bless ya you're a cool cat.

Nec, dude, this is rediculous. if you want to talk to those people, ignore everyone else. we'd be happy to do the same to you. I don't need you saying my post is gay, because half the time I KNOW its gay. its supposed to be gay, its FUNNY because its gay. If i really wanted to have a serious conversation with some elitist turd id go to starbucks. Iced Earth, Iron Maiden, Metallica? Do you have a problem with these bands? Do you know of more epic songs than Dante's Inferno, Sign of the Cross/Hallowed Be Thy Name, or Creeping Death/One? I'm not saying I don't like my fair share of "underground" or unpopular metal, and I'm not saying im god of all that is metal, not even close, in fact my only impression of amorphis before a month or so ago was far away from the sun or whatever that ass cd of theirs is, and when i realized what they really sounded like i felt like a deuche for ever making fun of them. however if you'd like to insult my music choices again, please give me a more epic track to listen to. I happen to enjoy my name, and Ride My Lightning is something a comedian I happen to enjoy came up with, so if you wana be a homo fine, but please tell me so i can put you on ignore first.

Evil?, this is the love thread. this IS the CHAT thread. Metal forum yes, but this is THE LOVE THREAD. If you want more metal discussion go to a METAL DISCUSSION THREAD. Thats dumb.

:lol: :lol: :erk: :lol:

If you ever read the Recommendation thread or the Talk about Music You like thread, Nec contributes more than just about everyone. Ya, he is an ass in the social threads, but can you blame him?

I can blame him.

wow how about some sentence structure, organization, or grammar?

you are a testament to the failures of our educational system.

Status
Not open for further replies.