the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the second person to get that so far, the other being Consuming Impulse. After realizing that I can't ever recall him ever making a worthwhile post of any kind (even IcedMaidenAllica has made more interesting posts), I decided that it wouldn't be any loss.

I like ya amarantus, i really do. Necuratul you're trying to win an argument you just cant. You're arguing that you don't like the postings on here but you wont stop reading them. Who am i? I'm your conscience, telling you to get a new hobby. Hobbies are supposed to be thigns you enjoy doing, not things that piss you and other people off at the same time. So just stop posting, or go away, or shut up and enjoy the humor of it.

Don't insult my posts and i hope to god you put me on ignore so i can do the same for you. you do nothing but make little impolite statements like fuck you and you're gay. like what the fuck do you ever add to a conversation? don't degrade me or use me to degrade others you insignifiCUNT. thats bullshit and just out and out fucked up.

Necuratul adds more to this forum than you or Richard combined. You do not kno0w what the fuck you are talking about.

@IcedMaidenAlica

I think hes funny. and right Evil? I've always respected what you had to say until that. I'm sure you've known him longer but come on. all he says is thats gay or thats stupid blah blah blah.

No insignifiCUNT came from Boondock Saints. I suggest you rent it if you haven't seen it before.

I think hes funny. and right Evil? I've always respected what you had to say until that. I'm sure you've known him longer but come on. all he says is thats gay or thats stupid blah blah blah.

No insignifiCUNT came from Boondock Saints. I suggest you rent it if you haven't seen it before.

wow you are about the least clever poster I have ever seen

insignificunt? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Necuratul adds more to this forum than you or Richard combined. You do not kno0w what the fuck you are talking about.

@IcedMaidenAlica

You are right, but the real question is: Who cares? I post here to spark interesting though about shit in general, and some metal every once in a while. Which is why if you hadn't noticed, I usually post in the off-topic threads. I don't really care what other people think about music, nor do I feel like I should waste my time spouting of an infinite amount of MEEETuuuuLLL knowledge just to make myself look cool. Necuratul is too fucking worried about how everyone looks at him and thinks about him. It's almost as if he is still stuck in high school mode. With his infinite knowledge of everything meeeeetuuuull and whatever else. I really don't care, if he happens to post something interesting, I'll read it and take it for what it is. You don't however see Iced and I crying like fucking babies because this whole forum has gone down the shitter in a split second. Why? Because we don't care. We post and that's the end of that. Getting nauseated over an online forum is the most retarded thing you could do, minus being Big Dave and Andrew. lawl

Notice how I didn't insult you once, so I don't expect a hostile reply unless you just feel like it.

If you ever read the Recommendation thread or the Talk about Music You like thread, Nec contributes more than just about everyone. Ya, he is an ass in the social threads, but can you blame him?

Status
Not open for further replies.