the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god I had this conversation. SatansToeNail even sigged it. I told some kid I'd cockjaust him to see who had the better cock. That's Deja Fuckin Vu for ya.

Edit: Dave dude those guys are the guys that grow up to become... my mailman. Wear those tight shorts that hug their nuts and daydream about some lonely housewife who will invite them in. Truth of the matter is, they could do it all they want without a condom and never get caught, cuz all the fuckin roids have destroyed their swimmers, but nobody wants to fuck a walking hardon anyways, because no girl wants to hear that their boyfriend has better tits than they do.

uhhhhh what? bbers don't have tits, rest of the stuff is just stereotypical bullshit anyways. BBing is just another hobby like anything else

Uh-oh, Dave got accepted into the bodybuilding club, he now gets to use the cool abbreviation BBing. SWEET!!!!! Did you get a membership card and your own shiny man thong?

Uh-oh, Dave got accepted into the bodybuilding club, he now gets to use the cool abbreviation BBing. SWEET!!!!! Did you get a membership card and your own shiny man thong?

hey now, those are posing trunks, not shiny man thongs

though I hate them as much as you do :erk: , I am probably going to have to wear one if I want to compete :puke: :puke:

BAN ME I HATE THIS FUCKING FORUM

That's the least amount of self control I've ever seen. You seriously need someone to ban you in order not to sign on and read everyone's postings? Get a different addiction man, at least smoking would kill you and I dont have to see this retarded shit.

Oh come on, like you don't think this forum is shit 90% of the time? It's fucking nauseating.

Ya, I agree with you but it can also be mildly entertaining. If you really hate it, you should just not post. Or at least stick to the threads that tend to be more on topic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg dave said "Trunks" hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dude that thing has less fabric than my sock, at least my sock might hold my junk and look a little more dignified. And dont lie you've got a closet full.

By the way... who said i hated them???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg dave said "Trunks" hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dude that thing has less fabric than my sock, at least my sock might hold my junk and look a little more dignified. And dont lie you've got a closet full

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is one of the funniests posts I have read here in a while

but yea I do wish they would make the trunks a bit longer and wider, but I guess that covers up the upper quads/hams and the judges want to judge the competitors on their entire physique

it sucks, but that's the nature of the competitions

Ya! You tell everyone on GMD how gay they are! Keep racking up posts on this shithole forum you hate!! That'll teach 'em!

Grow up.

That's the least amount of self control I've ever seen. You seriously need someone to ban you in order not to sign on and read everyone's postings? Get a different addiction man, at least smoking would kill you and I dont have to see this retarded shit.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Ya, I agree with you but it can also be mildly entertaining. If you really hate it, you should just not post. Or at least stick to the threads that tend to be more on topic.

One can only tolerate so much...today has been particularly exhausting. If I didn't need the distraction between breaks working on an essay, I would be out taking a walk or something.

Very impressive feat, indeed.

How original. Who the fuck are you? Andrew 2.0? Upgraded with less viruses but yet still dumb as shit? Stop being a tool, if you don't want to have your "intelligence" insulted by reading the forum, then don't. I honestly though even you would kinda put yourself about the rest and not making a big deal about it. You're crying like a little fucking baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.