the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love being poor because there is things like alcohol and medication to make you feel less bad.

The name Blackalicious just makes me want to stomp your face, did you know that? Recommending me that awful shit makes me want to rip my ears off and plug the holes that remained with the cartiledge, just so I never had to hear anything like that again. I don't listen to music for the songwriting, I dont care about this guy's passion for big asses or anything else he might have to say. It has one LAME ASS beat that took some homo ten seconds to come up with in his basement and the world will end up paying him millions for it. WHOA, IT HAS PERCUSSION, WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?!!?!?!!? OMGZORZZ THATZ TEH GREATEZT BEATZ EVURZ OMGZORZ. It sucks, hip hop sucks, if it didnt I would listen to it, but it sucks. At least country has a solo here and there. Run DMC at least played with Anthrax, christ. I hate you, never post anything for me to listen to again.

Edit: Wu-Tang is gay, as is every hip hop group. Nobody thnks you're a gang, and Tupac is rolling in his grave laughing at your fake badass suburban lifestyle living motherfucking asses. Personally I hated Tupac too, but at least if he was still around he'd shoot everyone else, just so he wouldn't be faulted for perfecting a genre that would eventually be ruined by gold teethed homosexuals with too many hormones and too few brains.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

as much as I like tupac, blackalicious is significantly more talented than tupac in terms of rap skills.

Well looks like someone claimed that "Stupidest Board Member" position with a massive fucking vengeance.

QFT :lol:

Actually Tupac was about to sign Wu-Tang to his label just before he died.

Also, you're an absolute fucking moron.

QFT x2 :lol:

satan TN, check out blackicious, outer space, Army of the pharoahs, Mr lif, Jus allah's solo work, 7l esoteric and virtuoso, Binary Star, One Be Lo. Cunninlynguists, and Murs

I love rap :cool:

early ice-cube was anti-government, anti-police maybe, but to say they are anti-white when a huge % of rap fans have ALWAYS been white is absurd

most of these underground black power type rappers have a fanbase of 70 - 90% white kids. No way in hell they could be anti-white

edit: I haven't heard the other rappers, so I am not sure about them

hahahahahah this is fucking hilarious...

I went on a spree last night listening to a bunch of old rap songs I liked when I was younger. And I had this dream that I lived on the East Side of Indy, aka "the hood" around here. Well anyways these two black guys came up to my place during summer time and me and my girl were just hanging out in the front yard getting a tan. They walked right up to her and said "yo baby is this your man? or just some friend of yours?" So I automatically got pissed off and told them to both fuck off. They were both wasted and shit. So anyways, we ended up getting in a fight, I kicked their ass and one of them pulled a gun on me so I shot both of them. Later on that night my brother came up to my place to hang out and we were just getting back from the store in his blazer. Well this tahoe drove by use really slow, turned around and came back so I told my brother "GET THE FUCK DOWN." And they ended up lighting up my brothers car. So we hunted them down mafia style. Locked cocked and ready to rock. Found them all and murdered them all. Then I woke up, was the weirdest fucking dream I swear.

Wait...did I dream I was black? :erk:

I have only ever liked one rap album - Gravediggaz - Niggamortis (a.k.a. six feet deep).

I played it the other day.

What the fuck was I thinking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.