the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what my brother and I were talking about, how ironic it is that we will probably see Into Eternity dozens more times but DT may never come back... and The Haunted stole their time... those cunts...

That's what my brother and I were talking about, how ironic it is that we will probably see Into Eternity dozens more times but DT may never come back... and The Haunted stole their time... those cunts...

I'm planning on following them around if they come back in the summer. Tim wants to tour with Children of Bodom, so I'll have another reason to follow.

I love this female at my work, actually not love but like her right now because she to me is an ideal female. I'm 20 and she is 18. The only problem is I think she has a boyfriend so I do not want to make a move. I hate things like this because I feel so helpless, but at the sametime get this feeling she likes me. :erk:

confusing. I have been distracted because I like her alot not in just a 'fuck me' way and want to actually know her. Sure she has a great ass,etc... but I want to know her.

Things like this are ten times more stressful than going to work alone. I'm not thinking about work regardless being there.

Haha the drama, 'yo man im gunna lay the smack down on you!' Now abit of non contact fighting, cock grabbing, a plastic chair over the head. End.

I much prefer real fighting.

:lol: tell this man you think wrestling is fake (he's a former ECW wrestler)

new%20jack%202.jpg

wrestling is pre determined but it is still an absolutely brutal sport, that man in the picture has probably had a million stitches in his life after being bloody and bruised due to the intensity of the matches

:lol: tell this man you think wrestling is fake (he's a former ECW wrestler)

new%20jack%202.jpg

wrestling is pre determined but it is still an absolutely brutal sport, that man in the picture has probably had a million stitches in his life after being bloody and bruised due to the intensity of the matches

um, ouch?

Status
Not open for further replies.