the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that shit watch UFC. Couture is a mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker!

Pulp Fiction:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Edit: @ Death Delirium.... I'm in a similar situation with a girl who'z 23 and im 19. Sucks but at the same time its like... the coolest shit ever. Then again she's graduating and im a freshman... which always brings me down but it doesn't mean i cant hope right? Meh, good luck to ya, let me know what you do about it!

I love this female at my work, actually not love but like her right now because she to me is an ideal female. I'm 20 and she is 18. The only problem is I think she has a boyfriend so I do not want to make a move. I hate things like this because I feel so helpless, but at the sametime get this feeling she likes me. :erk:

confusing. I have been distracted because I like her alot not in just a 'fuck me' way and want to actually know her. Sure she has a great ass,etc... but I want to know her.

Things like this are ten times more stressful than going to work alone. I'm not thinking about work regardless being there.

reading this while listening to the Xasthur/Leviathan split almost made me shed a tear. almost.

sad-cat.jpg

awesome picture :lol: :lol:

The name Blackalicious just makes me want to stomp your face, did you know that? Recommending me that awful shit makes me want to rip my ears off and plug the holes that remained with the cartiledge, just so I never had to hear anything like that again. I don't listen to music for the songwriting, I dont care about this guy's passion for big asses or anything else he might have to say. It has one LAME ASS beat that took some homo ten seconds to come up with in his basement and the world will end up paying him millions for it. WHOA, IT HAS PERCUSSION, WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?!!?!?!!? OMGZORZZ THATZ TEH GREATEZT BEATZ EVURZ OMGZORZ. It sucks, hip hop sucks, if it didnt I would listen to it, but it sucks. At least country has a solo here and there. Run DMC at least played with Anthrax, christ. I hate you, never post anything for me to listen to again.

Edit: Wu-Tang is gay, as is every hip hop group. Nobody thnks you're a gang, and Tupac is rolling in his grave laughing at your fake badass suburban lifestyle living motherfucking asses. Personally I hated Tupac too, but at least if he was still around he'd shoot everyone else, just so he wouldn't be faulted for perfecting a genre that would eventually be ruined by gold teethed homosexuals with too many hormones and too few brains.

I didn't say he wasn't talented, I just said I hated him. But I'm right arent I? He'd be so pissed at what rap and hip hop have become that hed shoot everyone just so that it could start over.

Yankees played flawlessly last night, beaing Minnesota 8-2.

They played the field well (no errors for a fucking change), hit very well (as usual... helps that Sidney Ponson started for the Twins), pitching out of the bullpen was tight (didn't even need them until the 8th) but the best part of all was the Carl Pavano- yes, Carl Pavano- rocked (at least by his standards). Seven IP, six hits, two runs, no walks and two K's.

And a homerun from Mr. Bobby Abreu and yet another one from A-Rod. That's five so far, and he has 31 more to go until reaching 500 for his career.

Hideki Matsui was placed on the 15 day DL, however. Hopefully he'll be back and healthy again quickly and Melky Cabrera does a good job filling in.

The name Blackalicious just makes me want to stomp your face, did you know that? Recommending me that awful shit makes me want to rip my ears off and plug the holes that remained with the cartiledge, just so I never had to hear anything like that again. I don't listen to music for the songwriting, I dont care about this guy's passion for big asses or anything else he might have to say. It has one LAME ASS beat that took some homo ten seconds to come up with in his basement and the world will end up paying him millions for it. WHOA, IT HAS PERCUSSION, WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THAT?!!?!?!!? OMGZORZZ THATZ TEH GREATEZT BEATZ EVURZ OMGZORZ. It sucks, hip hop sucks, if it didnt I would listen to it, but it sucks. At least country has a solo here and there. Run DMC at least played with Anthrax, christ. I hate you, never post anything for me to listen to again.

Edit: Wu-Tang is gay, as is every hip hop group. Nobody thnks you're a gang, and Tupac is rolling in his grave laughing at your fake badass suburban lifestyle living motherfucking asses. Personally I hated Tupac too, but at least if he was still around he'd shoot everyone else, just so he wouldn't be faulted for perfecting a genre that would eventually be ruined by gold teethed homosexuals with too many hormones and too few brains.

Well looks like someone claimed that "Stupidest Board Member" position with a massive fucking vengeance.

Wu-Tang is gay, as is every hip hop group. Nobody thnks you're a gang, and Tupac is rolling in his grave laughing at your fake badass suburban lifestyle living motherfucking asses. Personally I hated Tupac too, but at least if he was still around he'd shoot everyone else, just so he wouldn't be faulted for perfecting a genre that would eventually be ruined by gold teethed homosexuals with too many hormones and too few brains.

Actually Tupac was about to sign Wu-Tang to his label just before he died.

Also, you're an absolute fucking moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.