the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWECW sucks balls, WWE is getting better

mam I loved watched wrestling growing up in the late 90s with stone cold, the rock, triple h, as well as all the glorious violence in ECW (people getting thrown through 6 tables)

one of the main reasons I started bodybuilding

You probably checked my myspace and saw a few pics of me in shorts or dresses, go you. :p

And I want more Into Eternity.

They are coming back in july at least to denver with EDGUY. I'm fired up. And heaven and hell is on the 29th, ALSO FIRED UP!

Edit:according to my post # im half evil, RIGHT ON! Oh and dave... everyone thinks you're gay. If i had that in any environment I'd probably never go back. You are either VERY comfortable with your sexuality or starting to believe it yourself. My money is on the latter.

what the fuck is wrong with my computer? I can't get rid of these marks on my microsoft word.

I am talking about the _I and I_ marks at the top corners of the page

microsoftwordot1.jpg

They are coming back in july at least to denver with EDGUY. I'm fired up. And heaven and hell is on the 29th, ALSO FIRED UP!

Edit:according to my post # im half evil, RIGHT ON! Oh and dave... everyone thinks you're gay. If i had that in any environment I'd probably never go back. You are either VERY comfortable with your sexuality or starting to believe it yourself. My money is on the latter.

But isn't that tour in September?

Into Eternity told the crowd late July and then when I went to the meet/greet/signing they said mid july, You could be right I'm just tellin ya what stu told me. By the way HEAVEN AND HELL:kickass: and then OZZY :kickass: :kickass: at ozzfest. I'm gona see sabbath for the second time and then ozzy as ozzy for the first time... man I am concert spoiled.... especially for living in such a hick oriented state.

Into Eternity told the crowd late July and then when I went to the meet/greet/signing they said mid july, You could be right I'm just tellin ya what stu told me. By the way HEAVEN AND HELL:kickass: and then OZZY :kickass: :kickass: at ozzfest. I'm gona see sabbath for the second time and then ozzy as ozzy for the first time... man I am concert spoiled.... especially for living in such a hick oriented state.

Yeah,that's in September with Edguy,but Stooie and Troy told me that they'll be back over the summer.

well... hopefully they come back twice then. by the way how fuckin heavy does spiralling into depression sound live? i was kind of impartial to it until i heard it live, because i missed it at gigantour... now ive been listenin to that shit on repeat for a few days.

well... hopefully they come back twice then. by the way how fuckin heavy does spiralling into depression sound live? i was kind of impartial to it until i heard it live, because i missed it at gigantour... now ive been listenin to that shit on repeat for a few days.

I'll see them many many times,hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.