the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just totally disproved your point about RBI/runs scored, it's Dlee's fault that the 2 guys in front of him were garbage and he had nobody to drive him in outside of aramis ramirez? the only reason A_rod had more RBIs is because he had FAR More opportunities to drive people in

and yea I agree with you that A- rod has had a far better career, but right now I don't see A-rod as being much better than D Lee

No. No you didn't. You just said that the stats that (along with average) best illustrate a hitters effectivness don't matter (which is absurd). But I'll play by your rules for a bit and look at OBP for '04, '05, '06 and their careers:

Rodriguez: .375 - .421 - .392 - .386
Lee: .356 - .418 - .368 - .364.

(But according to the "OBP matters the most" logic, Jason Giambi and Bobby Abreu are better than both of them.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at the responses in my blastbeats thread

WU TANG AIN'T NOTHING TO FUCK WITH

9143353-9143356-slarge.jpg

Man, I've just got an email from a person who posts on UM, asking me to add them to my msn and saying that they want to talk to me really bad. When I added them, I asked what did they want to talk about and why me? Well, in fact it's a girl, who liked my avatar and wanted to talk to me, thinking that I was a guy...

Man, I've just got an email from a person who posts on UM, asking me to add them to my msn and saying that they want to talk to me really bad. When I added them, I asked what did they want to talk about and why me? Well, in fact it's a girl, who liked my avatar and wanted to talk to me, thinking that I was a guy...

that was me, I lied to you about being a girl

(no stalker)

I love that I'm going to be on a plane to Italy on Thursday evening. Gotta get out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.