the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Dave, paging Dave to this thread:

So I hear Mark Prior is hurt. How about that, huh? Wonders never cease!

hahahaha man did he and kerry wood piss off the baseball gods or what? soon they will be traded to the drays, the baseball equivalent of being sent to hell. sadly, i live in colorado, and im calling tampa bay hell.... thats how sad the rayz are.

hahahaha man did he and kerry wood piss off the baseball gods or what? soon they will be traded to the drays, the baseball equivalent of being sent to hell. sadly, i live in colorado, and im calling tampa bay hell.... thats how sad the rayz are.

The Devil Rays aren't that bad, really. I mean, yeah, they suck hard, but they aren't the worst team in the majors or even the AL. I bet if they were in the NL, or maybe even the AL West, they would make some noise. Baseball hell would have to be Washington D.C., which makes perfect sense because it used to be Montreal.

Fuck that, I wanna see Man Utd v Chelsea. Two biggest teams, biggest competition, then we really will see who should be on top. But anyway 3 English teams in the Semis. Domination.

that would suck! thats what the premiershp is for. the rest of europe would tune out.

plus, i hate both teams. and what i want is more important than everything else.
~gR~

heres another soccer question for you brits. do you think aston villa will improve now that they have carew? he did wonders for lyon.
~gR~

Carew is way past it, and is now a lazy basterd. He wont make a difference to the team, and hes not a CL standard striker. Remember Lyon and the French league are terrible, so any average guy can do well in it.

lyon typically make it to the final 8, and always out of the group stages.

though ill agree hes slowed down. hell, he spent most of last year injured.
~gR~

To be honest, Lyon always do well in the group stages, but once it gets serious, and they have to play class opposition they just fail. Look at them this year though, Win group, then last 16 play Roma get beaten quite easy, and then Roma get thrashed 8-3 on Agg. by Man Utd in QF. That shows the difference in quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.