the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Jimmy Snuka.

snuka1_profile.jpg

Tom Araya

You've obviously never wrestled a zombie. I bet zombie Hendrix would throw a mean punch. And his special move would be vomiting in your face.

I really don't think that is the major problem. Not only is changing law like that impractical, but it is affecting everyone in order to maybe prevent something which is statistically extremely improbable.

Now I'm not one of those "let's shoot dem varmints" NRA types, but I don't think being reactionary to this incident is going to help anything.

I really don't think that is the major problem. Not only is changing law like that impractical, but it is affecting everyone in order to maybe prevent something which is statistically extremely improbable.

Now I'm not one of those "let's shoot dem varmints" NRA types, but I don't think being reactionary to this incident is going to help anything.

How many of these shootings does there have to be before it's statistically probable that things like this will happen? Should the laws only be changed then? Why don't you think that changing the laws will help anything?

Obviously it's way too easy to buy a gun in America, and obviously there are way too many people who own guns in America. The logistical 'impracticality' of changing the laws should have no bearing on whether they are changed or not.

Changed how?

Erm, by making it a whole lot harder to get a gun, or by banning gun ownership altogether.

Just because people do wrong things with guns does not mean it should be hard or made harder for responsible people to get them. It has has nothing to do with guns it self. People and how people treat people is responsible for psychological issues. If people can't get it together than expect the negative. that's it

Just because people do wrong things with guns does not mean it should be hard or made harder for responsible people to get them. It has has nothing to do with guns it self. People and how people treat people is responsible for psychological issues. If people can't get it together than expect the negative. that's it

And how the hell do you know if someones responsible?

Files,records,etc...

I would guess. I would think someone's files and records would be evaluated.

Someone has to start being irresponsible at some point. Furthermore, why does a responsible person need a gun anyway? If you are like Krig and get sexually excited by the mere thought of guns then go join a shooting range and you can fondle as many firearms as you please. You just can't take them home.

Not that I think it will help any at this point. It's a few hundred years too late to start with "gun control" in America. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more guns in America than there are people. Not much you can do about that anymore at this point.

I mainly can't wait to see what the media is going to blame this one on. Videogames or spooky music. Maybe both?

Status
Not open for further replies.