the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not downplaying Fridays nights 8th inning fiasco. However, the Red Sox would have had to fucking try to lose today.

Boston's win today was the result of facing a shitty, no-experience pitcher and playing a team without their leadoff man or regular catcher. The blatant home-town umpiring didn't hurt them, either.

Either way, it's the same way every year. Boston starts strong and the Yankees start slow. Talk to me in July.

its funny how they are "your" sox and you guys root for the two teams who spend more money than the president in iraq. WOOOO YOU WATCH AN ALLSTAR GAME EVERY DAY!!! What a joke. That's why nobody watches baseball anymore. Get a fuckin salary cap, what a boring sport.

its funny how they are "your" sox and you guys root for the two teams who spend more money than the president in iraq. WOOOO YOU WATCH AN ALLSTAR GAME EVERY DAY!!! What a joke. That's why nobody watches baseball anymore. Get a fuckin salary cap, what a boring sport.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

Oh wait, weren't you drafted by the Phillies? With your friend?

No one watches baseball anymore, which is why the sport is setting attendance records every year. Get a clue, you know-nothing fuckwad. Seriously- I've met retards who don't say as much stupid in a day as you do in a sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.