the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that alex baldwin tape. HOLY SHIT

:lol:

He's yelling at his 11 year old daughter. FUNNY!

Well, Call of Chtulhu is a quite an original adventure/shooter hybrid in the vein of Alone in the Dark. You should give it a try if you like the latter series.

Alone in the Dark is fucking awesome. The atmosphere of the first 3 games is simply horrifying and unparalleled. I thought about trying Cthulu, but I heard it featured difficult fighting and I prefer more puzzle-based games.

Yea it can get really frustrating at times. Plus you can only save at specific locations that are marked by elder signs.
The game, overall is pretty unbalanced and unforgiving. Alone in the Dark is a walk in the park in comparison.

I love that I just got my college acceptance letter in the mail. :headbang: :kickass: :Smokin:

You get excited... until you get to college and you're like... thats it?

Edit: I know I've been out of posting for a while, so let me catch up. Soccer is gay and nobody cares. Or maybe football is gay and nobody cares? Either way, I dont wana hear about your strikers and shit, mostly because i dont understand it, and a little bit because i imagine gay men kissing each other when you talk about it.

i almost said ive given up on video games, but thats not entirely true. GoW was shit, Halo 2 regressed from Halo, WoW is a walking snoozefest, as is Oblivion and most other games nowadays, but I can't say ive given up. the resergence of online play from the 2k sports franchise is kicking my ass right now, especially hockey. that and Starcraft, which ive been playing for years. other than that, i havent seen a game taht was any different than the one before it since.... christ..... madden like 96? everything else just tries to copy the competition, while adding a different looking rocket launcher or a different magical power to upgrade your character. no, i dont want to walk through a city and drive a car, id rather go outside in real life and walk my dog or something. most video games make me want to bash the developers brains in. on a hypocritical note i reserved halo 3 which is costing 130.

Status
Not open for further replies.