the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting and very strange fact

the cubs have scored the most runs and given up the least runs in the NL central yet they are in last place in the division. Overall they are on pace to outscore their opponents by about 150 runs. Their record is shit due to a LOT of losses in close games, but those tend to be more luck than anything and will even out over the course of a year assuming you have a good ballclub. This team has played alot better than it's 10-13 record. They could easily be 13-10 or even 14-9 right now. The offense is warming up and this team has shown the ability to score runs without the homerun, which is an excellent thing because once they start to hit alot of bombs (which they inevitably will), they will score many runs.

there's a reason like 3,000 people have said the exact same thing. BWP borders on overproduced but it still has that dark melancholy opeth atmosphere, same thing with Damnation, but ghost reveries just goes way over the top with the polished production. Symphony x's music sounds good with production like that, opeth certainly does not

Id prefer an album that has good production, instead of something that sounds like I made it in my basement.

Id prefer an album that has good production, instead of something that sounds like I made it in my basement.

hey man, I like heavy, clear and powerful production as much as anybody. But Opeth's music does NOT work AT ALL with a digital squeaky clean production like Ghost Reveries. Not to mention that album is pretty weak in songwriting anyways.

the best opeth production was on their first 3 albums.

I love Bobby Liebling's vocals in early Pentagram. One of the best clean vocalists I have heard period.

Skid Row obviously has released metal material, but the majority of the so called "hair metal" has nothing to do with metal at all, and has much more in common with hard rock bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.