the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already a love/hate thread there, another would just be redundant. If anything it should be closed, but people would be in an uproar (for no reason).

I got so bored with guitar hero... maybe that's why I could never learn the guitar... because even the video game part of it bores me. Honestly, playing some boring ass "psychobilly freakout" on expert a billion times because the intro is fucking impossible just interests me ZERO, and when I see my older brother playing it instead of... getting his teaching degree i kind of frown and sigh and just shrug it off.... maybe i'm just a dick, but it seems real boring to me.

I got so bored with guitar hero... maybe that's why I could never learn the guitar... because even the video game part of it bores me. Honestly, playing some boring ass "psychobilly freakout" on expert a billion times because the intro is fucking impossible just interests me ZERO, and when I see my older brother playing it instead of... getting his teaching degree i kind of frown and sigh and just shrug it off.... maybe i'm just a dick, but it seems real boring to me.

You're a fucking freak.

Guitar hero has gotten me into songs and bands I did not even like before like Kiss or songs/bands I did not like when younger. Strutter by kiss is a great song. I play guitar also maybe that has something to do with it.

other great tunes

Motley Crue-shout at the devil
Danzig-Mother
Wolfmother-women
Spinal Tap-tonight i'm gonna rock you tonight
The Police-message in a bottle
Nirvana-heart shaped box
Kansas-carry on wayward son
Iggy Pop and the stooges-search the destroy
the sword-freya
guns n' roses-sweet child o' mine
the living end-carry me home
the allman brothers-jessica

fuck. I like majority of the songs on this game which makes it even more enjoyable.

I bought this song last night that had an electric wizard 'dopethrone' type vibe.

I just found out the sword is actually a newer doom metal band. I thought they were an older band until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.