the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
god I am so sick and fucking tired of this horrible pop rap/r&b bullshit all over everywhere.

how many fucking times can you do the exact same thing over and over and over and over again?

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

to Faith No More: do u still think that any english team will win the UEFA champions league?

Milan!!!

Man U has the potential to beat Milan. I really hope they don't, though. I'm really pulling for Liverpool, but I don't think they'll win it.

Heh I'm glad that someone even remembers me. Yeah Perdition Insanabilis kicks my ass from the date of its release 'till now. Also can't wait for the new cd, don't know when it is going to be released though.

Bad time for you to come back, the forum's in a little bit of an akward phase right now.

(THANKS DERON ASSHOLE)

god I am so sick and fucking tired of this horrible pop rap/r&b bullshit all over everywhere.

how many fucking times can you do the exact same thing over and over and over and over again?

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

as long as there are 15-21 year old females/wiggers that think heavy metal is noisy garbage there will always be an audience for that crap, unfortunately.

Heh I'm glad that someone even remembers me. Yeah Perdition Insanabilis kicks my ass from the date of its release 'till now. Also can't wait for the new cd, don't know when it is going to be released though.

Hi! I remembered you. How goes the life?:)

I hope they do. Milan are probably my second favourite team globally.

Too bad Man United couldn't nick it. I was hoping for a neck to neck match, but 3-0 was a thrashing. :(

I've begun to love Gorguts - Obscura :D Totally fucking took forever but I've gotten past the "odd" barrier and am completely enjoying it.

Man U could have destroyed them, and they had a weak team. Same with Chelsea, they should have beaten Liverpool. Oh well, Milan will probably now win it, but I hope they dont.

Indeed.

I'm terribly happy that Liverpool beat Chelsea.

Oh yea -- you and I are definitely hanging out when I move to England. We're gigging it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.