the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gay_asians.jpg

That has to be like, the third time you've used that pic. :rolleyes:

Give us a picture of you in your best pose with that caption to get a little variety going.

Same, I miss the old days. Just pissing around all the time because nothing was serious.

Yeah man. High school days were cake. Free place to stay, free food (parents house obviously). Unlimited supply of hot bitches with thongs showing at school all the time. *drool* Oh not to mention, my senior year english teacher was hot as fuck and I used to love hitting on her. Ok, so it seems I mainly liked it cause of the bitches, but whatever.

Hah that would rock. I like the Jays some, they have cool uniforms:p

Fuck, you must have had a easy school. Mine is fucking hard.

But now I have a year or two before college! whoo!

haha speaking of school being hard. I took alot of AP classes and whatnot, was pretty high up in my class at graduation blah blah blah. But a few years after I graduated, Oprah went to my high school because supposedly it had the highest drop-out rate in the country, oh and highest teen pregnancy. I thought that was the most hilarious thing for a while, but then I realized "Wait a second...those inbred rednecks are fuckin up my school! No college is going to accept me now!" :erk:

I love tham I am playing guitar hero for the first time and it kicks ass. My sister and her friend are borrowing this and it's fun as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.