the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible... I saw someone playing the theme from halo on xpert, and kicking its ass. By the way, that song mehtul style kicks ass.

montu.... hahaha you're like 15..... hahahaha that sucks...

nikki.... over my time spent in this godforsaken forum/um altogether i kind of decided you have musical taste more like mine than anyone here.... weirds me out.

Edit: Id play Amon Amarth songs over and over until i memorized them, so i could circular head bang while playing it on my controller and get it right.... then id feel much cooler than i do now... Man I got homework to do, I should probably be doing that.

nikki.... over my time spent in this godforsaken forum/um altogether i kind of decided you have musical taste more like mine than anyone here.... weirds me out.

Wow,that's weird.

Speaking of, I beat Zelda Masterquest, i hate that it didn't have an alternate ending, instead I had to hear Zelda's sob-story, "waahhh I fucked up, It's my fault waaahhh!" makes me laugh.

But I love that I finally beat it.

ROFLMAO @ nikkie's sig

hey nikkie what the fuck is wrong with ryan howard? Yikes, hitting .130 :erk:

I thought alfonso soriano was of to a slow start and he's hitting like .310

I would make sweet man love to Chase Utley, too:oops:

but I have no idea, PAT BURRELL is hitting better than him:erk:

Btw, Dave, did you try to add me on myspace last week? I saw a muscular guy named Dave try to add me, and idk if it's you?

Hey you're back! I finally got Arkhon Infaustus' latest album and I must say it's kicking my ass. Can't wait for the new album out not too long from now.

Heh I'm glad that someone even remembers me. Yeah Perdition Insanabilis kicks my ass from the date of its release 'till now. Also can't wait for the new cd, don't know when it is going to be released though.

Status
Not open for further replies.