the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sykosami said:
I Love: (In no particular order)
~Sex
~Parties
~Alcohol

Hopefully you did not have sex before 16 because I would have to tell your mother!

When I hear about 16 year olds using brithcontrol pills or using condoms I find it weird. If you are having unprotected sex that is just NUTS. I probably should be like like.... this 16 year old female likes sex BOING, but the reality is things like this fucked the world up and people want to grow up so damn fast.

No one should be able to have sex unless they have a fulltime job atleast. You have to go through tons of trouble to legally drive a car but kids fuck each other and can.

SCARY. I'm 19 and a few years ago hearing about a 16 year old having sex would have seemed really normal. When young people have sex I end up picturing walmart.

cookiecutter said:
Especially when they are silent and other people around. To cover yourself you can give the sniff and look and make it look like you are accusing others.

i like blasting farts in the weightroom. I'm blasting metal through my headphones thinking that if I can't hear 'em, no one can.

Ripping farts in the shower sucks because they seem to smell really toxic.

There must be some explosive intereaction between gas,moist/water.

Status
Not open for further replies.