the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love Babelfish-enhanced reviewers. Check out this RYMer's cockeyed rant dedicated to Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon:

What album is the most arrogant fucked up as I don't miss 90's, I'd say this: remixes in the dark. There's a remix album for months and now I have fuck me hair is the duty of listening to floyd. I hope that I am too out of shelving space, so it's a J M album, who would want you album is a very scarey at the abatoir, it's killing lambs, 2 hour special. It makes me ill. Probably due to heavy for my brother, who won't even be back in sentences later? Dislike it all out, but I kind of man am I? "Dark Side of the Moon" is comparing miles davis quintet to the profiles (at least quantitatively), were definitely in on the moon.

I just told me they are incredibly overrated
:zombie:

I love watching metal guys (bands) synchronously headbanging while giving a concert. Especially if they have long hair.
I love it when guys have long hair or when they are bald.

I just love Babelfish-enhanced reviewers. Check out this RYMer's cockeyed rant dedicated to Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon:

What album is the most arrogant fucked up as I don't miss 90's, I'd say this: remixes in the dark. There's a remix album for months and now I have fuck me hair is the duty of listening to floyd. I hope that I am too out of shelving space, so it's a J M album, who would want you album is a very scarey at the abatoir, it's killing lambs, 2 hour special. It makes me ill. Probably due to heavy for my brother, who won't even be back in sentences later? Dislike it all out, but I kind of man am I? "Dark Side of the Moon" is comparing miles davis quintet to the profiles (at least quantitatively), were definitely in on the moon.

I just told me they are incredibly overrated
:zombie:

Oh Christ, that was a good laugh... Thanks, Bliss! :lol:

Was "the moon" supposed to be some slang abbreviation of "Dark Side of the Moon"? I'm gonna start calling it that... "Dude, you gotta get in on the moon - it's a sweet album."

Status
Not open for further replies.