the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't dish out good jobs to dipshits - you need qualifications, and dish washing and guitar playing don't count.

The dishwasher job was not to bad and the fact everyone was cool and hilarious made up for some of the crappy aspects. School really warped my perception of how people are so when it comes to work and the world always have a feeling that's how people are but it's never true. I always have this really horrible outlook on people. All night I was blown away by how cool everyone was, not one person was anything alike and there was no conflicts, people in school that would want to kill each other talked. There was also some very hot waitresses, one of them was really short and hot. I am 5'6" and she was so much shorter and she was just very sexy and had curvature despite being really petite. Hopefully I meet some cool people and they open up my eyes to the good of people and enlighten me with an entire different view. On a side note would say my ranch job I had during the summer was much better despite being exausting.

.. on Guitar. Playing a guitar or instrument is more signficant than what anyone else does. I am even shock out how dumb most peoples interests and hobbies are. It seems with modern times that people view instruments as less and less and it's sad. The fact that someone can not care much about listening to music or really know instruments is scary.

Majority of the population would probably pick up an instrument and not even have a clue how to even hold it let alone do something simple, even if someone tried to help them.

.. on Guitar. Playing a guitar or instrument is more signficant than what anyone else does. I am even shock out how dumb most peoples interests and hobbies are. It seems with modern times that people view instruments as less and less and it's sad. The fact that someone can not care much about listening to music or really know instruments is scary.

it's a fucking hobby you idiot. Different people have different hobbies (yea captain obvious I know but you apparently don't realize this)

Playing an instrument is just not a hobby where it's the same significance as everyone's hobbies. Thinking that is beyond ridiculous. You for example have a stupid hobby/interest and I think you're a douchebag.

yes it is

you think are superior to people because you can play guitar?? get a fucking clue, different people invest their time into different things. I am glad you like playing guitar, but your attitude is a joke

There is tons of hobbies and interests that people can take interest in. People master guitars, people can play a piano for hours reading music,etc.. playing endlessly and people like you choose to invest in something dumb like lifting pieces of steel on a bar so you can look like a cartoon character.

you're a joke!

fuck you

There is tons of hobbies and interests that people can take interest in. People master guitars, people can play a piano for hours reading sheet music,etc.. playing endlessly and people like you choose to invest in something dumb like lifting piece of steel on a bar so you can look like a cartoon character.

you're a joke

:lol: :lol:

I lift a peace of steel so I can look like a fucking monster with 20+ inch arms :kickass: :kickass:

I dunno if I am going to "model" or even make this BBing anything more than a hobby on the side

right now I'm just focused on getting as big as physically possible without roids

I dunno if I am going to "model" or even make this BBing anything more than a hobby on the side

right now I'm just focused on getting as big as physically possible without roids

Just start taking steroids and get there faster and have a heart attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.