The Loveless

:headbang: Jesus fucking christ man, THANK YOU!
Goin straight to my ipod, ohhhhh yeah. But rest assured, i'll be picking this one up on cd still whenever it is I get a hold of it. The coverart is great.

lol at no_reply - goin at a steady 100KB/sec for me (erm, go me i guess) - aye, don't mean to brag hehe.....

And clayman, cheers to ya man! It's a particularly cool feeling when you re-discover a band that you haven't heard in a while and then realize yet again (like anew) how amazing they are. I know the feeling - has happened with a few old-school bands i listen to. But, uh...:lol: why the hell DID ya forget about 'em in the firstplace? Nah, j/k.

And about the band looking for a singer, yeah...I came across that myself. Thing is, the singer that sang for Star Rover kicks ass. He has this very cool voice about him - I just don't know if they'll find anyone that can match that. But yeah, I fucking hope they release some new material. I LOVE bands that can write consistent, catchy songs that stick around with you for the long run. They're always fun to sing along to (the lyrics fucking ROCK!) Especially the chorus in The Darker the Sky - bloody brilliant, and it flows so well.

I hope the album is in 190kps - :rolleyes: i know, i'm greedy hehe. But in any case, I NOW HAVE THE WHOLE ALBUM and couldn't be happier. Off to listen to it.

Yep, great album.
I guess most of you know this but Saturnus album Martyre has alot of Loveless-feel in it, a bit heavier though, but check it out if you havent.

Kim Larsen is working on a new Doom-Death album if it makes anyone feel any better

Thats great news! Got more info about it?

Amazing discovery that Star|Rover. Got it at random from a 14 cds package deal. Funny, that cd alone was well worth the whole package price lol.

Thumbs up for the thread Alcapoth. We'll listen to some more Loveless next time you visit Québec.

Hi

First, I would like to say, that these "news" should not have been told in the first place, simply because its not confirmed from Kim, and this should not be spreading on the Internet, as it is nothing but a rumour...
I speak and meet up with Kim from times to times, and he has a lot of stuff going on, but what and in what direction is not known, and should not be known as of now, simply because he don't know himself.
So I would be very happy if the mods/webmaster could remove these posts about this, or the one that made them, could also remove em themselfes and keep the thread being about The Loveless, which is indeed a fantastic band, and Kim a fantastic musician.
Thanks

Hi

First, I would like to say, that these "news" should not have been told in the first place, simply because its not confirmed from Kim, and this should not be spreading on the Internet, as it is nothing but a rumour...
I speak and meet up with Kim from times to times, and he has a lot of stuff going on, but what and in what direction is not known, and should not be known as of now, simply because he don't know himself.
So I would be very happy if the mods/webmaster could remove these posts about this, or the one that made them, could also remove em themselfes and keep the thread being about The Loveless, which is indeed a fantastic band, and Kim a fantastic musician.
Thanks

i dont beleive in yer words...

i dont beleive in yer words...

Why don't you believe me? Or should I say: what are you don't believing in? That I know Kim? And see Brian from times to times?
Bullshit rumours should just stop. When Kim has something to say, he will say it himself.
And then you can believe whatever you want...

Sorry I was unaware of the information regarding Kims project, still wasn't final....However I can personally guarantee that what paradise is telling is true...He does know Kim.

Anyway regarding The Loveless, I've also read that they are looking for a new singer, I think that’s great news and I hope that they soon release a new album.

Why don't you believe me? Or should I say: what are you don't believing in? That I know Kim? And see Brian from times to times?
Bullshit rumours should just stop. When Kim has something to say, he will say it himself.
And then you can believe whatever you want...

well if u know him sure you will have a way to contact him,instead of posting negative shit around here, you should inform him about this crap and stop it for fuck sake...:headbang:

shut up u fucktard..u don't recall cuz u are so stupid that u can barely read

And that post was soooooooooo intelligent. Are you like 12 years? But don't worry, you will get hair on your dick with time, and you will not me a teenager forever. So there is light at the end of the tunnel...