The make fun of N*flaymz thread.

Jean-Pierre

Son of The Bitch
Jun 27, 2004
Detroit, MI
Man, is in flames prissy. I mean, really fucking weak.

iflmsinterld355_2.jpg

Doesn't this just make you all want to jumpdafukup?

And shit, their earlier stuff might be just as bad as their mallcore stuff. I mean, whoreacle was a fucking travesty. At least on their new stuff you know they suck right away, but on their older stuff they might play a good riff or two, making you say "Oh, this isn't that bad." But then, out of nowhere, EVERYTHING JUST DIES. You can just imagine Anders, Jesper and those other goons laughing at you, just because you took the bait.

Fuck in flames. Man, fuck everything that sounds like them. How can someone torture themselves with such whiny garbage? What the fuck are their lyrics supposed to be about anyway? Shit about space, "squirrel wheels", and 'relationships'? Fuck that shit. I want to hear something about bludgeoning the enemies, raping concubines in the deepest pits of hell, or banging your head against the stage, I don't want to fucking hear about a "december flower".

So, who else has some sort of beef with this Swedish quintet? Because I do. You know, IMHO. imo. that thing.

Jean-Pierre said:
Man, is in flames prissy. I mean, really fucking weak.

iflmsinterld355_2.jpg

Doesn't this just make you all want to jumpdafukup?

And shit, their earlier stuff might be just as bad as their mallcore stuff. I mean, whoreacle was a fucking travesty. At least on their new stuff you know they suck right away, but on their older stuff they might play a good riff or two, making you say "Oh, this isn't that bad." But then, out of nowhere, EVERYTHING JUST DIES. You can just imagine Anders, Jesper and those other goons laughing at you, just because you took the bait.

Fuck in flames. Man, fuck everything that sounds like them. How can someone torture themselves with such whiny garbage? What the fuck are their lyrics supposed to be about anyway? Shit about space, "squirrel wheels", and 'relationships'? Fuck that shit. I want to hear something about bludgeoning the enemies, raping concubines in the deepest pits of hell, or banging your head against the stage, I don't want to fucking hear about a "december flower".

So, who else has some sort of beef with this Swedish quintet? Because I do. You know, IMHO. imo. that thing.
As you may or may not know, I am a melodeath fan from way back, but In Flames has always bee the weakest in the genre, and frankly, not enjoyable.

AjDeath said:
As you may or may not know, I am a melodeath fan from way back, but In Flames has always bee the weakest in the genre, and frankly, not enjoyable.
Hey man, I like Dark Tranquillity's "The Gallery" and Sacramentum myself, so I know what you mean. I'm just going to sit back and laugh if anyone posts here thinking that this is more than me just fucking around.

Jean-Pierre said:
What the fuck are their lyrics supposed to be about anyway? Shit about space, "squirrel wheels", and 'relationships'? Fuck that shit. I want to hear something about bludgeoning the enemies, raping concubines in the deepest pits of hell, or banging your head against the stage, I don't want to fucking hear about a "december flower".
Haven't you repeatedly said that "lyrics don't matter"

They don't really need bashing when the do it so well themselves... Just look at the pictures and if that doesn't make you laugh, try listening to them.

fotmbm said:
They don't really need bashing when the do it so well themselves... Just look at the pictures and if that doesn't make you laugh, try listening to them.

say's the black metal worshipper. :hotjump:

jk.

jesus christ the people who complained about the in flames bashing are intentionally choosing to read a thread dedicated to bashing in flames just to complain

you are fucking idiots

has anyone seen the video for "a touch of red" when they are strolling around south Central LA acting like "metal gangsta's" complete with hells angels and scatily clad babes. Its like they were trying to beat Rob Flynn at his own game.

I do like their new album though as they are a lot better at doing cheesy quasi-nu pop metal than they were at doing death metal.