The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Oh yeah, and I'm also missing the re-release of their debut, have you heard that one? A bit curious as it suddenly turned into a double-disc...

I think it's their first MCD that they've just added to their debut. Yeah, I've heard it - but it's kinda "meh" compared to "Guds Spelemän" and "Vedergällningen"

Sigurðr;9688401 said:
I wrote "vintersorg banner" in google images and i picked the nicest banner..the link is with your name so i figured that you made it :p any problems if i use it?
:lol: not at all! that's what it was made for ;) i was just curious how you found it

:lol: not at all! that's what it was made for ;) i was just curious how you found it

:)
It's the best vintersorg banner i ever saw :kickass: you have others? I would love one from sölens or ödemarkens :p or perharps one from jordpuls with some lyrics when they come out :loco:

EDIT: btw Elvina..you saw the artwork plus tracklist from the new Yggdrasil's album? i saw just a little ago..its BEAUTIFUL, the new logo is great:

297581.jpg

1. Höstmörkrets Natt
2. Bergtagen
3. Skaldefader
4. Irrbloss
5. Tokikvad
6. Norrland
7. Uppåkra
8. Kungabål

Sigurðr;9688479 said:
:)
It's the best vintersorg banner i ever saw :kickass: you have others? I would love one from sölens or ödemarkens :p or perharps one from jordpuls with some lyrics when they come out :loco:

i have the same banner with english lyrics, but i guess you saw that one already in google search :p

yeah i can do that for Jordpuls as well, but maybe Novembers is intending to make them too and put them up on myspace for all the fans to use?

Sigurðr;9688479 said:
EDIT: btw Elvina..you saw the artwork plus tracklist from the new Yggdrasil's album? i saw just a little ago..its BEAUTIFUL, the new logo is great:

297581.jpg

1. Höstmörkrets Natt
2. Bergtagen
3. Skaldefader
4. Irrbloss
5. Tokikvad
6. Norrland
7. Uppåkra
8. Kungabål
yeah i saw that a while ago. The cover is fantastic!! ♥ I also like the new logo but i slightly prefer the old one. This one looks more black metal, while the other one was more viking/folk metal :D (did you notice that they re-did their old covers as well? for the new logo i suppose... )
can't wait for this release!! :headbang:

NP: Yggdrasil - Vedergällning ♥

i have the same banner with english lyrics, but i guess you saw that one already in google search :p

yeah i can do that for Jordpuls as well, but maybe Novembers is intending to make them too and put them up on myspace for all the fans to use?
That would be fantastic! pls novembeeeers :worship:notworthy:worship:

yeah i saw that a while ago. The cover is fantastic!! ♥ I also like the new logo but i slightly prefer the old one. This one looks more black metal, while the other one was more viking/folk metal :D (did you notice that they re-did their old covers as well? for the new logo i suppose... )
can't wait for this release!! :headbang:

I like more the new logo..its more natural than the old one, the roots makind the letters is great, but you are right..sounds more black metal than the old one..but, who knows if the new album will be a blackned folk? i would love that..something like myrkgrav's style. Yeah i saw that...they will re-launch the previous cd's with the new logo to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the band , but i would love if they record the previous cds again with more quality...the first cd is great but the production is too raw imo...i would love to listen to "I nordens rike" with a better quality :D

NP: Världsalltets Fanfar :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NP: Världsalltets Fanfar

my 3d time today! :headbang: trying not to overindulge :lol:

I'm glad you like it Elvina :) .

And, as you said, trying not to overindulge.

NP: Världsalltets Fanfar

*Defiance is very happy and feels giddy all over*.

I'm trying to download it from MySpace, but for some reason Safari is detecting it in a way fragmented way. *sad*

I want to carry it on me iPod, I guess I'll have to wait until someone uploads it to Utub.

Oh, you can third things. And I fourth it. ;)

And I fifth it :) :) :) :) :D .