The Never Ending Now Playing Thread

Sörskogen - Mordet i Grottan

how i wish those guys had done more! :cry: It's soooo cool to hear Mikael sing in swedish! cannot resist to listen to To Rid The Disease right after :)

219264.jpg

me too!! i remember when i saw the video for the first time (something like 15 years ago?) i thought it was the most depressive and disturbing video i'd ever seen, now this notion makes me smile :)

I didn't see the video until you mentioned, but it's actually quite good. Haha Gaham with long hair :p .

I love Depeche Mode.

Me too, I'm glad QuAppelle and I (and apparently Elvina too) aren't the only (good) pop fans in the forum.

Depeche's concert here was amazing, excellent, despite the technical problems.

Nice cover!

BTW, maybe we should get together and have a couple of beers? How about Tyr's concert in Toronto? :)

Me too, I'm glad QuAppelle and I (and apparently Elvina too) aren't the only (good) pop fans in the forum.
tsssssss! :err: shoo, i have a reputation to uphold! :saint::headbang:
no seriously, right now i only listen to pop music that has some sentimental value to me :p:oops:
Depeche's concert here was amazing, excellent, despite the technical problems.
now i'm jealous too, never seen them live! I did see a-ha twice however, when i was a die-hard fan...

tsssssss! :err: shoo, i have a reputation to uphold! :saint::headbang:
no seriously, right now i only listen to pop music that has some sentimental value to me :p:oops:

now i'm jealous too, never seen them live! I did see a-ha twice however, when i was a die-hard fan...

Hahahah! *hushes*

Ah well listen to Pet Shop Boy's new album, it's amazing. Best one of the band in about 10 years I'd say.

Ah finally, I've seen a band the Dutch girl hasn't! :lol:

Never heard of 'a-ha' until now, will check them out :) .

Never heard of 'a-ha' until now, will check them out :) .
:lol::lol::lol: lmao!!! you're kidding me right? i wanna bet a dollar that you have heard at least 1 song! :D

however, i wouldn't recommend their 80's stuff, unless you're really into the 80's synth pop. The best album is Memorial Beach, second best East of The Sun West of the Moon (imo). Haven't heard their most recent stuff, because i lost interest after their comeback in the 2000's.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol::lol: lmao!!! you're kidding me right? i wanna bet a dollar that you have heard at least 1 song! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EXxMlIExpo

however, i wouldn't recommend their 80's stuff, unless you're really into the 80's synth pop. The best album is Memorial Beach, second best East of The Sun West of the Moon (imo). Haven't heard their most recent stuff, because i lost interest after their comeback in the 2000's.

I love 80s synth-pop! :) Will listen to them later.

Right now:

Dark Tranquillity: Dream Oblivion

From the new album "We Are the Void".

I love it, brilliant.

I've been listening to a lot of The Wounded lately, kind of a metal/darkwave hybrid out of the Netherlands. Been specifically listening to these two a lot:

Last edited by a moderator:
not you, the video!! :lol: the end is super cheesy, so i lol'd :D and that Lena "Gothness" made me chuckle too :tickled:

ahahaha ok! my internet connection has doing some caprices today so i cannot watch the entire video, it stops everytime at about 4 minutes and refuses to download the last one minute, fuck :Smug: