In my thoughts and in my dreams
They're always in my mind
These songs of hobbits, dwarfs and men
And elves
Come close your eyes
You can see them too​

AmenRa - Razoreater
Mass IIII (2008)

Heavy stuff, but on cd it's not anywhere near as good and intense as live.

Solefald - Philosophical Revolt.

My favorite Solefald song.

Nice, it's been ages since last time I listened to The Linear Scaffold. Think I'll give it a spin tonight :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJHU-kYeMFM&feature=sub[/ame]

nice vid, especially the end :lol: i must admit i'm not familiar with this band... :oops: (i see space and i immediately decide i have to check them out :oops::lol:)

after some listenings now i'm totally addicted to latest falconer album, among beggars and thieves, which left me a little bit doubtful at first hear.
it's quite strange 'cause i'm not a big power metal listener, but i love this band! i think what it makes them different from the big amount of useless castrato power metal bands is the singer's voice, which is awesomness made music.
i totally love mathias' voice. it gives that magic folkish and medieval sound to the band, the magic touch they lost when they changed the singer....
this album has 4 wonderful songs sung in swedish :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't like Falconer. I've never gotten into them, despite the Mithotyn connection.

the mithotyn connection is what made birth in me the curiosity to listen to them. i can hear some vague links in their music with the last 2 mithotyn albums, which were more power-oriented (musically speaking, not vocally of course) than the first one.

i also enjoyed some songs from indungeon, the other parallel group of stefan, the leader of both mithotyn and falconer :)

Paradise Lost - Faith Divides Us

This is the best Paradise Lost album since Draconian Times... usually when bands go off the deep end as far as Paradise Lost, you don't expect them to come back. But if you like them... this is a really good album...

I hadn't heard of Falconer, but those songs you posted are pretty good.

Paradise Lost - Faith Divides Us

This is the best Paradise Lost album since Draconian Times... usually when bands go off the deep end as far as Paradise Lost, you don't expect them to come back. But if you like them... this is a really good album...

I thought that it was quite good too, but it sounds too much like In Requiem at parts. Check out that one, it's much better IMO. When it came out, I did say too it was the best album since Draconian Times :) .